The following reports for March 22 – 28, 2017 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, March 22
- After a call to the 100 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 6;05 a.m. for a domestic assault with a knife, a 29-year-old male was transported to the hospital with injuries. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 22-year-old female was issued summonses for speeding, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at 11 a.m.
- An order of protection was served on Civic Center Drive at 10:05 p.m.
Thursday, March 23
- A domestic disturbance was reported on Lake Knoll Drive at 9:10 a.m. No charges were issued.
- A subject was reported leaving the scene of a crash at 2:58 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive. No suspect was identified.
- A small brush fire was reported in the 1700 block of Feise Road at 3:18 p.m. The Wentzville Fire Department responded and extinguished the fire.
- A domestic disturbance was reported i the 10,500 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 5:30 p.m. No charges were issued.
- Theft of license plate tags was reported on Bent Twig Drive at 8:37 p.m.
- A 31-year-old female was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on Veterans Memorial Parkway at Haddock Lane at 11:17 p.m.
Friday, March 24
- Theft from an unlocked vehicle was reported in the 1200 block of Flintshire Lane at 9:27 a.m.
- Unleashed, uncontrolled cats were reported on Vienna Court at 9:57 a.m.
- A domestic incident was reported on Woodlake Court at 11:22 a.m. The investigation determined the incident to be non-criminal in nature.
- A 37-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 5:25 p.m. on Civic Center Drive.
- After a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of Civic Center Drive and Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 8:24 p.m., one driver was transported for injuries.
- A motor vehicle theft was reported on Medical Plaza Drive at 8:45 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 31-year-old female was taken into protective custody for intoxication at 11:44 p.m. in the 1000 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard after a call about a disturbance.
Saturday, March 25
- License plate tabs were reported stolen on Cedar Top Drive at 10:37 a.m.
- A 31-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 7:29 p.m. on Grand Teton Drive.
Sunday, March 26
- Assault/road rage was reported at 8:55 a.m. at the intersection of Ronald Reagan Drive and Highway N. An investigation is ongoing.
- A residential fire was reported on San Souci Drive at 8:33 p.m. The fire, which was determined to be accidental, did not damage or compromise the structure.
- A 57-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 11:27 p.m. on Civic Center Drive.
Monday, March 27
- An abandoned vehicle was towed from Highway 364 near Henke Road at 7:22 a.m.
- A vehicle was towed on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 10:39 a.m.
- A 21-year-old male was arrested for stealing on Briarwood Court at 1:36 p.m.
- License tabs were reported stolen in the 20th block of Cedar Top Drive at 4:54 p.m.
- License tabs were reported stolen in the 20th block of Cedar Top Drive at 5:29 p.m.
- Theft was reported on Fountain View Terrace at 7:20 p.m.
- A 38-year-old female was transported to the hospital from the 2500 block of Savoy Drive at 10:45 p.m.
Tuesday, March 28
- A 41-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department at 3:41 a.m.
- A 55-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked on Highway 364 at 11 a.m.
- A 35-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on Highway A at 2:03 p.m.
- A 31-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant in the 400 block of Hawk Ridge Trail at 3:47 p.m.
- A peace disturbance was reported on Rue Grand Drive at 5:58 p.m.