The following reports for August 15 – 21, 2018 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, August 15
- Fraud was reported on Gascony Drive at 11:54 a.m.
- Domestic assault involving a juvenile was reported at 6:37 p.m. on Landing Place Drive.
- A domestic incident was reported on West Tera Lane at 6:58 p.m. The incident was a verbal argument between a male and female and was determined to be non-criminal.
Thursday, August 16
- Harassment was reported on Bay Oaks Court at 8:32 a.m. A 51-year-old female was issued summonses for trespassing and harassment.
Friday, August 17
- Property damage was reported on Brookfield Crossing Drive at 6:48 a.m. A 29-year-old male suspect has not been located.
- Property damage was reported in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 9:15 a.m.
- After an accident involving a vehicle and a pedestrian at 11:09 a.m. on West Terra Lane, a 76-year-old female was transported to the hospital with minor injuries.
- A possible child molestation was reported at Timberland High School at 12:35 p.m. Officers determined that the incident took place at a residence in Lake Saint Louis. The report will be forwarded to the detective bureau.
- A vehicle was reported leaving the scene of an accident at 5:27 p.m. on West Terra Lane.
Saturday, August 18
- Police responded to the 100 block of Rue Grand Drive for a report of an unconscious 76-year-old female. EMS pronounced the subject deceased of natural causes.
- A domestic violence incident with no injuries was reported on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 9:56 a.m.
- Stealing was reported on Civic Center Drive at 7:47 p.m.
- A 42-year-old male was arrested for DWI after a report of careless and imprudent driving at 8:19 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- Violation of a full order of protection was reported on Cedar Cove Trail at 9:48 p.m.
- A 45-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 8:29 p.m. at the St. Charles Police Department.
Sunday, August 19
- A 27-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended at 12:29 a.m. on Interstate 70.
- Unlawful use of a weapon/using a weapon in city limits was reported on Ridge Oak Court at 10:22 a.m.
Monday, August 20
- A domestic incident was reported on Champagne Drive at 9:47 p.m. Investigation determined the incident to be non-criminal.
Tuesday, August 21
- An assault was reported on Medical Plaza Drive at 3:47 p.m.
- Stealing was reported on Rue Grand Drive at 5:27 p.m.
- A domestic incident was reported on Lake Forest Circle at 6:57 p.m. Two of the parties involved stated that they would leave the residence for the evening.
- A domestic incident was reported on Mason Hill Drive at 11:27 p.m. The incident was determined to be non-criminal.