The following reports for August 16 – 22, 2017 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, August 16
- Fraudulent use of acredit device was reported on Shire Drive at 2:50 p.m.
- An unknown odor was reported on Cedar Bluff Drive at 7:39 p.m. The fire department located the source.
- The 21-year-old driver of a motorcycle was transported to the hospital for injuries after a crash in the area of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard and Bend Oak Cutoff at 9:04 p .m.
- A domestic incident was reported at 9:40 p.m. on Monceau Terrace.
- Police were called to Bent Oak Drive at 11:05 p.m. for a check on the well-being of a child. A 29-year-old female was arrested as a person of interest through the St. Louis County Police Department. The child was not in danger.
Thursday, August 17
- A dog bite was reported on Seasons Parkway at 6:24 p.m. The victim was treated and the dog was quarantined.
- A fight in progress was reported on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 11:19 p.m. One subject had already left the scene, and another subject was transported to the hospital. A 25-year-old male was taken into protective custody and charged with failure to comply. An assault investigation is ongoing.
Friday, August 18
- A domestic incident between a male and a female was reported at 2:14 a.m. on Chartres Court.
- A shoplifting was reported in the 1000 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 3:03 a.m.
- A 22-year-old female was issued a summons for no drivers license at 4:35 p.m. on Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- A delayed report of property damage on Stag Industrial Boulevard was taken at 4:29 p.m.
- Lost/missing property was reported on Lafayette Place at 5:32 p.m.
- A 24-year-old female was issued a summons for a drug violation at 11:07 p.m. on Technology Drive.
Saturday, August 19
- A subject was reported unconscious in a pontoon boat near a dock off Harbor Bend Court at 4:54 p.m. The subject was transported to the hospital.
Sunday, August 20
- A delayed report of shoplifting on Ronald Reagan Drive was taken at 8:49 a.m.
- A delayed report of an assault, property damage, and trespassing was taken on Savoy Drive at 12:26 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- Stealing was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:06 p.m.
- Passing a bad check was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 2:59 p.m.
- Leaving the scene of an accident was reported in the parking lot of a business on Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:23 p.m.
- Stealing was reported in the 6300 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:51 p.m.
- A peace disturbance was reported on Stonewood Bend at 7:15 p.m.
- A 22-year-old female was transported for medical treatment after a crash on Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- A 20-year-old male was issued a summons for driving with a suspended license.
Monday, August 21
- A 17-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 6:56 a.m. at the Wentzville Police Department.
- A delayed report of shoplifting was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:27 p.m. A male suspect took a tool kit valued at $299. The suspect was identified and attempts to locate him are ongoing.
Tuesday, August 22
- Theft was reported in the 100 block of Bent Oak Court at 1:05 p.m.
- A 42-year-old female was injured in a two-vehicle crash on Highway N at 4:48 p.m.
- A 24-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at St. Peters Police Department at 11:29 p.m.