The following reports for January 1 – 10, 2017 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Sunday, January 1
- An assault was reported at St. Joseph Hospital – Lake Saint Louis at 1:50 a.m. A 36-year-old male was injured, but did not press charges.
- A 26-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 3:38 a.m. at the St. Ann Police Department.
- A domestic incident between husband and wife was reported on Bent Twig Drive at 4:40 p.m.
- A runaway juvenile was reported on Lake Knoll Drive at 7:07 p.m.
- A 29-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 8:07 p.m. on Civic Center Drive.
- A runaway juvenile was reported on Charlemagne Drive at 9:16 p.m.
Monday, January 2
- A domestic assault involving a juvenile was reported on Lake Knoll Drive at 1:25 a.m.
- Police responded to a report of tampering with vehicles at 11:34 a.m. on Dijon Court. An investigation is ongoing.
Tuesday, January 3
- Stealing from a motor vehicle was reported on Laurel Oaks Court at 7:21 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- An item was reported stolen from a vehicle overnight in the 600 block of Woodchuck Lane.
- A 42-year-old female was issued a summons for third-degree domestic assault at 7:46 a.m. in the 2300 block of Gascony Drive.
- A 39-year-old female was arrested for stealing a dog in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 8:59 a.m.
- A motor vehicle was reported stolen on Laurel Oaks Court at 10:03 a.m.
- A cell phone was reported stolen out of a vehicle on Laurel Oaks Court at 11:29 a.m.
- A 25-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Civic Center Drive at 12:29 p.m.
- A license plate was reported stolen from a vehicle on Cedar Top Drive at 1:06 p.m.
- Stealing from a vehicle was reported on Beaver Court at 5:21 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- Property damage was reported on Bent Oak Drive at 5:09 p.m.
- A lost or missing wallet was reported on Normandy Drive at 9:33 p.m.
Wednesday, January 4
- Larceny from a parked, unlocked vehicle was reported on Sandstone Terrace at 6:30 a.m.
Thursday, January 5
- Shoplifting in progress was reported in the 6300 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:21 p.m.
- Stealing from an unlocked motor vehicle was reported on Oak Hill Drive at 12:58 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A delayed report of shoplifting was taken on Meadows Circle Drive at 5:08 p.m.
Friday, January 6
- A 33-year-old female was arrested on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 10 p.m. after a computer check determined that she had multiple outstanding warrants.
- A 20-year-old female was issued a summons for driving while suspended at 11:27 p.m. on Interstate 70.
Saturday, January 7
- A 56-year-old male was arrested for driving while suspended at 9:16 a.m. on an I-70 interstate ramp from Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- A runaway juvenile was reported on Bannon Circle Court at 1:47 p.m.
- A domestic disturbance was reported at 8 p.m. on Broadsword Lane. No charges were issued.
- After a medical call on Flintshire Lane at 10 p.m., a 17-year-old female was transported to the hospital.
Sunday, January 8
- A 22-year-old male was arrested at 9:13 a.m. at the St. Charles County Police Department for an outstanding warrant.
Monday, January 9
- A burglar alarm was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 4:29 a.m.
- Staling out of an unlocked vehicle was reported on Blue Cove Terrace at 8:37 p.m.
Tuesday, January 10
- A domestic assault involving a juvenile was reported on Distinction Drive at 3:13 p.m.
- A 27-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 1:54 p.m. at the Maryland Heights Police Department.
- A delayed report of shoplifting was taken at 4:07 p.m. in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive.
- A larceny was reported at 7:33 p.m. on Meadows Circle Drive.
- A 24-year-old female was arrested for outstanding warrants on West Terra Lane at 6:51 p.m.
- A 56-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant after a call of a verbal domestic situation at 8:18 p.m. on Oak Place.