The following reports for February 18 – March 3 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, February 18
- Identity theft was reported on Oak Bluff Drive at 10:36 a.m.
- An officer responded to Victoria’s Secret at the Meadows at 11:26 a.m. Four subjects stole $4,540 worth of merchandise. The subjects were not located and the investigation is ongoing.
- Identity theft was reported on Braemar Parkway at 2:02 p.m.
- A 41-year-old male was arrested on an active warrant on Civic Center Drive at 4:57 p.m.
- During a traffic stop on Interstate 70, a 48-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked.
Thursday, February 19
- Identity theft was reported on Mason Glen Drive at 5:58 p.m. The victim was contacted by his accountant, who advised him that his tax return had been previously submitted using his name and social security number.
- An officer responded to West Terra Lane at 10:10 p.m. for a suspicious person sleeping inside a restaurant who had earlier refused to leave. A 25-year-old male was arrested for trespassing.
Friday, February 20
- Fraud was reported at First Community Credit Union at 1:32 p.m. The subject made restitution.
- An officer responded to the scene of a vehicle crash on Interstate 70 and Highway A at 7:19 p.m. A 43-year-old subject reported that a vehicle that struck his vehicle had left the scene.
- A death due to natural causes was reported on Lakewood Drive at 7:51 p.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Birch Run Court at 8:35 p.m.
Saturday, February 21
- Officers responded to Fox Bridge Court at 2:58 a.m. in reference to a suspicious vehicle. A 17-year-old male was issued a summons for possession of marijuana.
- Identity theft related to a tax return was reported on Oak Bluff Drive at 10:44.
- A gas drive-off was reported at Circle K on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 5:50 p.m.
- A juvenile shoplifting incident was reported at the Meadows at 6:21 p.m.
Sunday, February 22
- Officers were called to the scene of a vehicle fire on Cuivre Drive at 3:41 a.m.
- A cat bite was reported on Hawks Landing Drive at 3:50 p.m.
- A subject who had attempted to harm herself was transported to a local hospital at 7:44 p.m.
- Shoplifting was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 8:15 p.m. One suspect was detained and another suspect fled the scene in a red truck.
Monday, February 23
- Identity theft was reported on Fernwood Terrace at 11:16 a.m.
- After a traffic stop, a 53-year-old male was arrested on Villa Drive for DWI, chronic offender, resisting arrest and multiple traffic violations.
Tuesday, February 24
- Identity theft was reported on Morning Meadow Drive at 12:29 a.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Winding Brook Court at 7:36 p.m.
Wednesday, February 25
- A coat was reported stolen on Medical Drive at 8:51 a.m. The coat was located and returned to the owner and a subject was issued a summons for stealing.
- A 17-year-old and an 18-year-old were arrested at Walmart at 5:26 p.m. for stealing.
- Identity theft was reported on Oakley Lane at 6:40 p.m.
Thursday, February 26
- A 25-year-old male was arrested for DWI at 1:22 a.m. on Interstate 70 at the 212 mile marker.
- A lost wallet was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 8:22 a.m.
- A report was made at 1 p.m. of a vehicle leaving the scene of a crash on the St. Joseph West rear parking lot.
- Identity theft was reported on Royalwood Place at 4:17 p.m. The victim received a bill from a toll company in Texas showing unpaid tolls.
- After a traffic stop on Henke Road at 7:42 p.m., a 21-year-old male was arrested on an active warrant.
Friday, February 27
- Identity theft related to a tax return was reported on Catamaran Drive at 11:50 a.m.
- A disturbance in progress was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 11:27 p.m. A 25-year-old male was transported to the hospital for an evaluation.
Saturday, February 28
- A drug overdose was reported on Seine Drive at 2:25 a.m. A 19-year-old male was transported to the hospital in critical condition.
- A wallet was reported stolen on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 8:54 a.m.
- Identity theft was reported on High Hill Court at 10:54 a.m.
- At 4:30 p.m., a subject reported money stolen from her coat and a debit card used at the Shell gas station.
Sunday, March 1
- An 18-year-old female was issued a summons for leaving the scene of a vehicle crash and abandoning her vehicle on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 12:19 a.m.
Monday, March 2
- Identity theft related to a tax return was reported on Pleasant Meadow Drive at 11:52 a.m.
- Identity theft related to a tax return was reported on Bent Oak Drive at 1:33 p.m.
Tuesday, March 3
- After a traffic stop on Ronald Reagan Drive at 11:37 a.m., the driver was arrested for possession of marijuana and driving while revoked.
- A vehicle struck two trees valued at $1500 on Holloway Drive at 12:26 p.m. and left the area.
- At 1:07 p.m., a subject reported spilling her purse in the Walmart restroom and misplacing an envelope containing cash.
- A 36-year-old female was arrested for shoplifting at Von Maur at 3:54 p.m. The stolen goods were recovered.