The following reports for September 7 – 13, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, September 7
- A three-car accident was reported on eastbound Interstate 70 at 7:36 a.m. No injuries were reported.
- A 33-year-old female was issued a summons for driving while suspended at 12:36 p.m. on Interstate 64 near Highway N.
- A juvenile was involved in a report of an assault/vehicular injury at 1:39 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- A 24-year-old male was arrested at the Jennings Police Department for an outstanding warrant at 3:52 p.m.
- A vehicle striking a parked vehicle was reported on Flagstone Terrace at 10:26 p.m.
Thursday, September 8
- A 35-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked at 3 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- Phone harassment was reported at 12:51 a.m. on Fairways Drive.
- A vehicle crashed into private property at 2:52 a.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard. No injuries were reported.
- Gas theft was reported in the 2100 block of West Terra Lane at 2:27 a.m. The gas was eventually paid for.
- An overnight burglary was reported in the 3000 block of Technology Drive at 8:01 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- Stolen property was reported on Collette Court at 3:56 p.m.
- A 37-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 5:01 p.m. on Civic Center Drive.
Friday, September 9
- A vehicle was reported striking a parked vehicle while pulling into a parking space at 5:27 p.m. at a business on Hawk Ridge Trail.
- A 65-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 7:55 p.m. on eastbound Interstate 64.
Saturday, September 10
- A 23-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 12:06 a.m. at the St. Ann Police Department.
- A 23-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 12:35 a.m. at the St. Peters Police Department.
- A 31-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked and possession of drug paraphernalia after an accident on westbound Interstate 70 at 6:26 a.m.
- A trash truck struck and pulled down an overhead cable utility line at 6:58 a.m. on Place de Yeager. No injuries were reported.
- A motorist on Interstate 64 reported at 12:10 p.m. that a rock from an unsecured load caused damage to another motorist’s windshield. No injuries were reported.
- A 24-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 4 p.m. in the 11,400 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- Identity theft was reported on Mason Glen Drive at 3:53 p.m.
Sunday, September 11
- A 34-year-old female was arrested for driving while suspended at 2:11 a.m. on Interstate 70.
- Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at 8:14 p.m. at Founders Park. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 41-year-old female and a 31-year-old male were issued summonses for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 10:06 p.m. on Twin Lake Drive.
Monday, September 12
- A 22-year-old male was arrested for driving while suspended and for outstanding warrants at 1:28 a.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive at Orf Road.
- Fuel theft was reported on West Terra Lane at 10:41 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 51-year-old male was transported to the hospital at 12:06 p.m. on Hawks Landing Drive.
- A 32-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked at 1:04 p.m. on East Pitman Avenue at Juno Drive.
- A delayed report of sexual assault was taken at 1:13 p.m. on Whitehills Court.
- Fraudulent use of a credit/debit card was reported on Paris Court at 3:41 p.m.
- A 20-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 8:40 p.m. at Founders Park.
- A 22-year-old female was issued a summons for driving while suspended at 11:59 p.m. in the 2100 block of West Terra Lane.
Tuesday, September 13
- A patient was reported possibly being in possession of narcotics at 9:32 a.m. at SSM St. Joseph Hospital-Lake Saint Louis.
- A 17-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 10:43 a.m. at the Warren County Sheriff’s Department.
- Shoplifting involving a juvenile was reported at 4:52 p.m. on Fountain Grass Drive.
- A 39-year-old female was arrested for driving while suspended and multiple warrants at 11 p.m. on westbound Interstate 70.