The following reports for January 10 – 16, 2018 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Saturday, January 10
- A firearm was reported stolen from a vehicle on Lemans Court at 10:32 a.m.
- A 47-year-old male was arrested at 3:02 p.m. on Technology Drive for an active arrest warrant.
Sunday, January 11
- A vehicle was reporting striking a mailbox and leaving the scene at 6:40 a.m. on Rue Grand Drive.
- A vehicle was reported stolen in the 2000 block of Key Harbour Drive at 10:02 a.m.
- A 21-year-old female turned herself in at the police department at 11:53 a.m. for an outstanding warrant.
- After responding to an unrelated complaint, officers arrested a 40-year-old male at 3:06 p.m. on Champagne Drive for an outstanding warrant.
Monday, January 12
- Stealing was reported in the 1300 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 11:29 a.m.
- A 41-year-old male was driving on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 12:02 p.m. with an expired license plate and suspended license.
- After a traffic stop on Ronald Reagan Drive at 4;08 p.m., a 39-year-old female was arrested for possession of a controlled substance, drug paraphernalia, driving while revoked, shoplifting, and an active warrant.
- A 22-year-old female was taken to the hospital for evaluation after sending text messages with threats to harm herself.
Tuesday, January 13
- A sexual assault was reported on Northshire Lane at 7:36 p.m.
- A domestic assault involving a juvenile was reported at 10:40 p.m. on Villa Drive.
Wednesday, January 14
- A stolen license plate was reported in the 1700 block of South Henke Road at 12:37 p.m.
- After a traffic stop on Highway N at Lake Saint Louis Boulevard, a 27-year-old passenger was arrested for drug possession.
Thursday, January 15
- Shoplifting was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 8:13 a.m.
- A 17-year-old male was arrested at the O’Fallon Police Department at 10:20 a.m. for an outstanding warrant.
- A theft of natural gas service was reported on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 3:43 p.m.
- An accident fire in a fireplace chimney was reported on Bayside Court at 5:19 p.m.
Friday, January 16
- A 20-year-old female was given a summons for driving while suspended at 12:55 a.m. on Oak Path.
- A report of stealing involving a juvenile was reported on Fountain Grass Drive at 3:45 p.m.
- A subject reported receiving counterfeit money during a transaction at a local retailer at 5:57 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- After a call about a scam, the victim was directed to the appropriate authority in a different jurisdiction.
- At 6:41 p.m., two male subjects who were arrested on drug related charges by the St. Charles County Drug Task Force were taken to the Lake Saint Louis Police Department.