The following reports for September 5 – 11, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, September 5
- A peace disturbance was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 12:47 p.m.
- A theft was reported on Hawk Ridge Trail at 5:03 p.m. and the victim refused to prosecute the suspect.
Friday, September 6
- A possible overdose was reported on North Commuter Lot at 2:01 p.m. and a 31-year-old female was taken to the hospital for an involuntary commitment and overdosing.
- A domestic assault between a 22-year-old female and 21-year-old male was reported on Gascony Drive at 7:23 p.m.
- A theft of a motor vehicle involving two roommates was reported on Lemans Court at 10:31 p.m.
Saturday, September 7
- Shoplifting was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 6:34 p.m.
Sunday, September 8
- A 37-year-old male was arrested on West Terra Lane at 2:21 p.m. for shoplifting, trespassing, and resisting arrest.
- Domestic assault and unlawful use of a weapon was reported on Flintshire Lane at 2:18 p.m., and a 30-year-old male suspect was arrested.
Monday, September 9
- The striking vehicle fled the scene of two vehicle crash in a parking lot on Medical Drive at 8:53 a.m., and the driver was identified through video surveillance.
- Theft ($750 or more) was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:29 p.m.
- Shoplifting was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 9:08 p.m.
- An overdose was reported on Woodlake Court at 10:33 p.m., the subject became conscious and refused medical transport.
- A domestic disturbance involving a mother and juvenile child was reported on Shady Village Court at 11:11 p.m.
Tuesday, September 10
- Felony shoplifting was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:22 p.m.
- After a traffic stop on Ronald Reagan Drive at 8:16 p.m., a 35-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
Wednesday, September 11
- An ex-parte violation was reported on San Souci at 11:21 a.m.
- A two vehicle crash was reported on Lake St. Louis Boulevard and Highway 70 at 5:40 p.m., no injuries were reported and both vehicles driven from the scene.