The following reports for July 15 – 25, 2017 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Saturday, July 15
- A 54-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended at 3:04 a.m. on Interstate 64.
- A animal bite was reported on Savoy Drive at 6:09 p.m.
- Domestic assault with a knife was reported on Oak Place at 6:13 p.m. No charges have yet been issued.
- A 54-year-old female was arrested for shoplifting at 8:32 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
Sunday, July 16
- A 49-year-old male was arrested for DWI in the 850 block of Robert Raymond Drive at 12:01 a.m.
- A 20-year-old male was arrested for DWI at 1:07 a.m. on Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- A 21-year-old female was taken to the hospital for evaluation at 3:28 a.m.
- Minor injuries were reported after a two-vehicle crash on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard a Pleasant Meadows Drive at 12:05 p.m.
- A 35-year-old female was arrested for DWI-persistent offender at 7:49 p.m. on Harbor View at Veteran Memorial Parkway.
- A 2-year-old female was taken to the hospital for evaluation at 9:20 p.m.
Monday, July 17
- A burglary was reported on Ravens Pointe Drive at 1:39 p.m. The case is ongoing.
Tuesday, July 18
- Property damage to a vehicle was reported at 8:51 a.m. on Green Tree Meadows Drive.
- Tampering with a trailer was reported at Windjammer Point at 7 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
Wednesday, July 19
- A 21-year-old male was arrested for DWI after a report of an accident on Savoy at Gascony Park at 1:13 a.m.
- A 19-year-old female was taken to the hospital for evaluation at 2 a.m.
- A 43-year-old male was arrested for outstanding warrants at 5:28 p.m. on Interstate 64.
- After a motor vehicle crash on West Terra Lane and Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 6:48 p.m., a 44-year-old female was transported to the hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
- A 37-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Highway A at Interstate 70 at 9:45 p.m.
Thursday, July 20
- A vehicle fire was reported on eastbound Interstate 64 at 10 a.m. No injuries were reported, and the fire was determined to be non-criminal.
- A 40-year-old female was arrested at the St. Ann Police Department at 12:11 p.m. for an outstanding warrant.
- A 20-year-old male was arrested at the Maryland Heights Police Department at 4:12 p.m. for an outstanding warrant.
- A 34-year-old female was arrested for DWI during a traffic stop on Interstate 64 at 9:45 p.m.
Friday, July 21
- A 19-year-old male and a 17-year-old male were given summonses for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 2:22 a.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at West Terra Lane.
- A 27-year-old male was issued a summons for shoplifting at 4:06 p.m. on Fountain Grass Drive.
- A 19-year-old male was arrested at the St. Peters Police Department for an outstanding warrant at 9:55 p.m.
Saturday, July 22
- A 20-year-old male was issued a summons for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 1:22 a.m. on Interstate 70.
- A 33-year-old female was issued a summons for assault and a 29-year-old male was issued a summons for possession of drugs and paraphernalia at 2:07 a.m. in the 10,600 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- A 31-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 4:24 a.m. in Lincoln County.
- A 39-year-old female was issued a summons for driving while suspended after an motor vehicle crash on Highway A at 7:12 a.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Rue Grand Drive at 7:16 a.m.
- Leaving the scene of a motor vehicle crash was reported in the 400 block of Oak Hill Drive at 10:35 a.m.
- A wounded turkey was euthanized at 2:13 p.m. on Hickory Glen Court.
Sunday, July 23
- A 23-year-old female was transported to the hospital with injuries after a single vehicle crash on I-70 at Highway A at 1:51 a.m.
- A license plate was reported stolen on Rheims Court at 11:01 a.m.
Monday, July 24
- Fraudulent use of a credit card was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:16 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 29-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at the Wentzville Police Department at 10:52 p.m.
Tuesday, July 25
- A 34-year-old male was issued a summons for shoplifting at 3:13 p.m. in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive.