The following reports for November 8 – 14, 2017 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, November 8
- A single-vehicle crash involving a deer was reported at 3:54 a.m. on Interstate 64. No injuries were reported, but we’re not sure if that includes the deer.
- A burglary was reported at 7:04 a.m. on Harbor Point Court. Vehicles were reported stolen and items were reported stolen out of other vehicles. An investigation is ongoing.
- One injury was reported after a two-vehicle crash on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at Ronald Reagan Drive at 7:52 a.m.
- A wallet was reported stolen from a residence on Autumnwood Forest Drive at 2:36 p.m. The victim reported that a moving company was in the residence at the time the wallet went missing.
- Identity theft was reported on Harbor View Drive at 4:39 p.m.
- After a traffic stop on Hawk Ridge Trail at 7:54 p.m. for registration and equipment violations, the driver was arrested for driving while revoked and a probation violation.
Thursday, November 9
- A knife was found by a resident on the side of the road near Harbor View Drive at 8:26 a.m.
- After a two-vehicle accident on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 6:20 p.m., a 78-year-old male was transported to the hospital.
- An unconscious male was reported in the restroom of a retail store on Ronald Reagan Drive at 8:09 p.m. The 22-year-old male was transported for evaluation.
Friday, November 10
- A 29-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 11:33 a.m. on Highway N.
- A 21-year-old male was arrested on Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:53 p.m. for stealing and an outstanding warrant.
- A 20-year-old male was issued a summons for domestic assault at 5:28 p.m. on Flagstone Terrace.
- After a report of a disturbance involving a male and a female on Schooner Lane at 7:39 p.m., a 48-year-old male was taken into protective custody and transported to the hospital.
- Property damage was reported on Harbor Point Court at 7:46 p.m. The glass door of a residence was broken. An investigation is ongoing.
Saturday, November 11
- Drugs and paraphernalia items were seized by police in the 10000 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 4 p.m.
- A 27-year-old female and a 58-year-old female were injured but not transported after a motor vehicle crash on Highway N at 1;51 p.m.
- A male subject was issued a summons for domestic assault at 4:33 p.m. in the 1200 block of Flagstone Terrace.
- A 38-year-old male was arrested for domestic assault and armed criminal action on Mason Hill Drive at 10:39 p.m.
Sunday, November 12
- Leaving the scene of an accident and property damage exceeding $1,000 was reported near Hickory Wood Drive and Eagle Wood Trail at 12:17 a.m. A suspect vehicle crashed into the front of a residence. The suspect was described as a female with dark hair, driving a newer dark gray crossover SUV with black wheels. An investigation is ongoing.
- Property damage was reported in the 1200 block of Sandstone Terrace at 9:32 a.m.
- A moped was reported stolen in the 11,000 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 11:21 a.m.
- Property damage to a vehicle was reported in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:09 p.m.
- A male subject was reported fleeing the area after attempting to steal from a business in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 5:35 p.m. The subject was not located.
- A 25-year-old male with an outstanding warrant was brought to the Lake Saint Louis Police Department at 9:14 p.m. by a Missouri State Trooper.
Monday, November 13
- A 28-year-old male was arrested on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 11:08 a.m. for felony driving while revoked.
- Property damage was reported on Cedar Circle Drive at 11:40 a.m.
- A possible overdose death was reported on Cedar Bluff Drive at 7:32 p.m.
- A domestic assault was reported on Quail Meadows Court at 4:35 p.m. Both parties involved refused treatment for minor injuries. The case is under consideration for charges.
- After a three-vehicle crash on westbound Interstate 64, a 16-year-old female was transported by ambulance.
- A female subject was arrested for two active warrants at 7:30 p.m. on Hawk Ridge Trail.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 8:04 p.m.