The following reports for January 11 – 20, 2017 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, January 11
- A 31-year-old male and a 20-year-old female were arrested for outstanding warrants at 3:46 a.m. on West Terra Lane.
- Suspicious black trash bags of clothing were reported left on the parking lot at Lake Saint Louis City Hall at 8:01 a.m. The owner was contacted and the bags were removed.
- An 18-year-old female was transported to the hospital after a vehicle crash on Sommers Road near Highway N at 8:08 a.m.
- Identity theft was reported at 2:04 p.m. on Lake Knoll Drive.
- Stealing from an unlocked vehicle was reported on Ellis Drive at 2:22 p.m.
- Shoplifting was reported at The Meadows at 4 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- Police euthanized a wounded deer at 8:22 p.m. on Saybridge Manor Drive.
- A 31-year-old female was arrested for driving while suspended at 11:25 p.m. on Interstate 70.
Thursday, January 12
- A 36-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at the St. Louis County Justice Center at 8:59 p.m.
- A 20-year-old female was issued a summons for speeding and driving without a license at 3:23 p.m. on Civic Center Drive.
- A peace disturbance was reported at the Meadows Shopping Center at 4:55 p.m. A female subject threatened a store employee.
- A 24-year-old female was arrested at 10:44 p.m. at the St. Louis County Jail for an outstanding warrant.
Friday, January 13
- License plates were reported stolen on Harbor View Drive at 10:49 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
Saturday, January 14
- Tampering with an unlocked motor vehicle was reported on Rue Grand Drive at 1:42 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 26-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 2:23 a.m. at the St. Peters Police Department.
- A wallet was reported stolen in the 100 block of Medical Plaza at 2:43 p.m.
Sunday, January 15
- A trash bin was reported stolen in the 100 block of Shire Drive at 3:32 p.m.
Monday, January 16
- A theft from an unlocked vehicle was reported on Shade Tree Court at 8:23 a.m.
- A 25-year-old male was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 8:21 a.m. on Veterans Memorial Parkway near Harbor View Drive.
- A vehicle was reported broken into on Shady Village Court at 10:15 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 32-year-old male and a 23-year-old female were arrested for outstanding warrants on Meadows Circle Drive at 4 p.m.
- After an automobile accident on Lemans Court at 5:12 p.m., one vehicle was reported leaving the scene. No injuries were reported.
- A 54-year-old male was arrested for assault in the 1100 block of Oakley Lane at 9:33 p.m.
Tuesday, January 17
- An accident involving a parked vehicle was reported at 8:54 a.m. on Monterey Cypress Drive. The striking vehicle left the scene.
- Theft was reported in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:38 p.m.
- A firearm was reported stolen out of a vehicle on Berry Court at 3:34 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- An animal bite was reported on Harbor View Drive at 5:32 p.m.
- A 23-year-old female was arrested for driving while revoked at 11:58 p.m. on Veterans Memorial Parkway.
Wednesday, January 18
- A 24-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 1:35 a.m. at the St. Charles County Correctional Center.
- A 27-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 2:57 a.m. at the Warren County Jail.
- License plates were reported stolen on Ronald Reagan Drive at 8:52 a.m.
- A 23-year-old male was arrested for stealing at 8:21 p.m. in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive.
Thursday, January 19
- A 27-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended at 2:43 p.m. on the westbound Interstate 70 ramp at Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- A delayed report of domestic assault was taken at 3:53 p.m. A 29-year-old female was assaulted by her 33-year-old fiance on Veterans Memorial Parkway. The fiance fled the scene. An investigation is ongoing.
Friday, January 20
- Police euthanized a sick raccoon at 11 a.m. on Key Harbour Court.