The following reports for November 30 – December 10, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, November 30
- A 34-year-old male was arrested for stealing in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:05 p.m.
Thursday, December 1
- A vehicle was reported to have left the scene of an accident on Highway N at Ronald Reagan Drive at 5:51 a.m. No injuries were reported.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 11:28 a.m.
- A 33-year-old male was arrested at the Warren County Sheriff’s Department for an outstanding warrant at 4:14 p.m.
- A runaway juvenile was reported on Clermont Court at 4:58 p.m.
- A verbal peace disturbance was reported in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 7 p.m. No charges were issued.
Friday, December 2
- A motor vehicle crash was reported on the South Outer Road at the intersection of Hawk Ridge Trail and Highway N at 10:13 a.m.
Saturday, December 3
- A 22-year-old male was arrested at the St. Peters Police Department at 1:01 a.m. for an outstanding warrant.
- A 24-year-old male was arrested for possession of drugs at 1:12 a.m. on Fox Trail Drive.
- An 18-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on I-70 at 3:11 a.m.
- A 36-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Civic Center Drive at 4:23 a.m.
- A 36-year-old male was arrested at the Washington Police Department at 4:24 a.m. for an outstanding warrant.
- On injury was reported after a two-vehicle crash on Lila Lane at Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:01 p.m.
- A dog bite was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 8:23 p.m. No charges were issued.
- A 33-year-old female was arrested for possession of drugs and for stealing in the 11,400 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 9:41 p.m.
Sunday, December 4
- A 35-year-old female was issued a summons for driving while suspended at 12:44 a.m. on Veterans Memorial Parkway at Bent Oak Cutoff.
- A 17-year-old male was issued summonses for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and for speeding at 1:30 a.m. on I-64.
- A 38-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 4:06 a.m. on Highway N.
- A 22-year-old suspect was identified after a report of shoplifting in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:28 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 39-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant after a report of a disturbance on Champagne Drive at 7:40 p.m.
Monday, December 5
- Identity theft was reported on Eagles Way Lane at 3:02 p.m.
- Receiving stolen property was reported on Rue Grand at 3:21 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
Tuesday, December 6
- A 19-year-old male was arrested on Prospect Road at 12:08 a.m. for an outstanding warrant.
- Two rings were reported stolen from a residence in the 1100 block of South Charlemagne Drive at 11:37 a.m.
- Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported in the 6300 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:31 p.m.
- A 47-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Civic Center Drive at 5:29 p.m.
- A 35-year-old male was transported to the hospital at 9:10 p.m. from West Terra Lane after a call to check the well-being of a subject.
Wednesday, December 7
- A disturbance was reported on Bent Oak Drive at 12:02 a.m. No charges were issued.
Thursday, December 8
- An abandoned vehicle was towed from I-70 at 2:34 a.m.
- A 32-year-old female was issued a summons for animal neglect at 10:22 a.m. on Oakley Lane after leaving a dog outside without provisions for its care.
- A vehicle was reported having fled the scene of an accident at 9:32 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
Friday, December 9
- A 24-year-old male was arrested for possession of marijuana at 1:04 a.m. on I-64.
- A 23-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 10 p.m. on I-64.
Saturday, December 10
- A 20-year-old male was arrested for shoplifting on Fountain Grass Drive at 3:12 p.m.
- A 28-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant and a drug violation at 8:58 p.m. in the 1000 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.