The following reports for May 3 – 9, 2017 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, May 3
- A single motor vehicle crash was reported on Interstate 70 at 5:20 p.m.
Thursday, May 4
- A dog bite was reported on Medical Plaza Drive at 12:24 a.m.
- A 33-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Civic Center Drive at 6:57 p.m.
- A 21-year-old female was arrested for possession of drugs at 11:25 p.m.
Friday, May 5
- An assault involving a juvenile was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 9:26 a.m.
- A single motor vehicle cash was reported on Hawk Ridge Trail near Ridgeway Road at 10:35 p.m. The driver abandoned the vehicle and left the scene, and the vehicle was towed.
Saturday, May 6
- After a single-vehicle crash on westbound Interstate 64 at 6:33 a.m., three females were transported to the hospital for treatment of injuries. One vehicle was towed.
- A wallet was reported stolen in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 9:33 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 39-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked on Interstate 70 at Highway A at 11:40 a.m.
- A 26-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on Rue Grand at Rouen Court at 1:48 p.m.
- A 37-year-old female was arrested for outstanding warrants at 6:54 p.m. on Civic Center Drive.
- A vehicle fire was reported at Highway A and Interstate 70 at 9:45 p.m. The fire department put the fire out, and no injuries were reported.
Sunday, May 7
- A 17-year-old male was issued a summons for possession of a replica firearm and arrested an 18-year-old male for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop in Boulevard Park at 4:58 a.m.
- A 21-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 6:56 a.m. at the Wentzville Police Department.
- A 27-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at 10:18 a.m.
- A 23-year-old male was arrested for second degree domestic assault and an outstanding warrant at 12:36 p.m. on Evesham Court.
Monday, May 8
- A 21-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked during a traffic stop at 12:07 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at South Henke.
- A found bicycle was reported in the 100 block of Cognac Court at 1:22 p.m.
- A stolen credit card was reported on Shire Drive at 4:54 p.m.
- A disturbance was reported on Woodlake Court at 9:46 p.m. The incident was determined to be non-criminal.
Tuesday, May 9
- A domestic assault involving a juvenile was reported on Welsh Drive at 9:51 a.m.
- Property damage to a vehicle was reported in the 100 block of Rue Grand Drive at 12:53 p.m.
- A 38-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 1:35 p.m. at the St. Charles City Police Department.
- A motor vehicle crash was reported at 4:11 p.m. in the parking lot of St. Joseph Hospital. No injuries were reported.