The following reports for July 4 – 10, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, July 4
- There was a delayed report of stealing on Ronald Reagan Drive at 10:26 a.m.
- Property damage was reported on Cognac Court at 11:41 a.m.
- A burglary was reported in the 11100 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 3:65 p.m., where a storage locked had been forced into and household items stolen.
- A 55-year-old male was arrested after a report of a fight in progress on Charlemagne Drive at 5:02 p.m.
- Several mailboxes were reported damaged on Fairways Drive at 8:40 p.m.
- Police responded to fireworks being set off on Cognac Court at 10:44 p.m., where a 23-year-old male was arrested for an active warrant outside of the city.
Friday, July 5
- After a report of a vehicle crash blocking the road on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 1:12 a.m., an 18-year-old male was cited for traffic violations and being a minor in possession of alcohol.
- Identity theft was reported on Ridgepointe Place Drive at 12:12 p.m.
- A 52-year-old male was arrested for driving while intoxicated on Technology Drive at 3:17 p.m.
Saturday, July 6
- A two vehicle accident was reported on Hawk Ridge Trail at Highway N at 1:53 p.m., no injuries reported.
- A two vehicle accident was reported on Highway 364 exit ffrom I-64 west at 4:37 p.m., no injuries reported.
Sunday, July 7
- After a traffic stop on Prospect Road at 12:50 a.m., a 21-year-old male was issued summonses for driving while suspended.
- Domestic assault was reported on Flintshire Lane at 8:06 p.m., a 24-year-old brother assaulted his 32-year-old sister.
Monday, July 8
- Two male subjects were caught trying to steal a motor vehicle on Prospect Road at 2:58 a.m., one of the subjects, a 21-year-old male, was later arrested.
- A vehicle was reported on Lemans Place at 3:19 a.m. for striking a parked and unoccupied vehicle and fleeing the scene.
- Assault was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 2:22 p.m., involving road rage between a 41-year-old female and 44-year-old male.
- There was a delayed report of stealing on Ronald Reagan Drive at 6:04 p.m.
Tuesday, July 9
- During an investigation into a suspicious person on Lemans Court at 1:54 p.m., the 20-year-old female was transported to the hospital for suspected drug intoxication.
- A missing/endangered person, a 25-year-old female, was reported on Civic Center Drive at 7:28 p.m., and was located shortly after.
Wednesday, July 10
- Larceny was reported on Lake Knoll Drive at 8:12 p.m.
- Larceny (stolen motor vehicle parts/accessories) was reported on Marquette Drive at 11:15 a.m.
- Attempted identity theft was reported on Ampere Place at 2:03 p.m.
- After a motor vehicle accident on I-164 at 3:56 p.m., a 35-year-old female refused medical attention for minor injuries from an airbag, and was arrested for felony driving while revoked.