The following reports for October 19 – 25, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, October 19
- A 24-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended, speeding and no insurance at 9:12 a.m. on Interstate 70 at Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- A lost wedding ring was reported on Guyenne Drive at 4:02 p.m.
Thursday, October 20
- A 60-year-old male was arrested for stealing in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:07 p.m.
- A crash involving a deer was reported on an Interstate 64 on ramp at 7:44 p.m.
- A gas drive-off was reported in the 2100 block of West Terra Lane at 7:33 p.m.
- Property damage to a vehicle was reported at 8:14 p.m. on Fernwood Terrace. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 47-year-old female was issued a summons for driving with a suspended license at 11:13 p.m. on Interstate 70.
Friday, October 21
- At 6:09 a.m., items were reported stolen from an unsecured motor vehicle overnight on Cedar Bluff Drive. An investigation is ongoing.
- Identity theft was reported on Ravens Pointe Drive at 11:23 a.m.
- A delayed report of a sexual assault on Marions Cove Drive was taken at 11:03 a.m.
- A truancy report was taken at 10:38 a.m. on Prospect Road at Lake Saint Louis Center Drive.
- Property damage was reported on Woodland Estates Court at 8:50 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
Saturday, October 22
- Property damage to a mailbox was reported in the 2400 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 2:48 p.m.
Sunday, October 23
- At 11:18 a.m., a customer at a business in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive reported losing prescription medicine while shopping.
- A domestic disturbance was reported on Vienna Court at 9:40 p.m. No charges were issued.
- Property damage was reported on Hawks Landing Drive at 10:10 p.m. A rock was thrown at a front door, breaking a pane of glass. A suspect was identified and a summons was issued.
Monday, October 24
- A 32-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 3:05 p.m. at the St. Peters Police Department.
- A crash involving a deer was reported at 6:08 a.m. on Orf Road.
- At 3:51 p.m., police recovered stolen from the lake near Edgewater Island. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 17-year-old male was issued a summons for possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia at 5:40 p.m. on Hawk Ridge Trail at Ronald Reagan Drive.
- A 23-year-old male was arrested for domestic assault at 11:49 on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard near the dam.
Tuesday, October 25
- A 28-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 10:52 a.m. on Civic Center Drive.
- An 18-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 11:18 a.m. at the Warren County Sheriff’s Department.
- Property damage to a vehicle was reported on Robert Raymond Drive at 2:46 p.m.