The following reports for November 20 – 29, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Sunday, November 20
- A 37-year-old male was charged with violating an order of protection at 2:33 p.m. on Carpathian Drive.
- Shoplifting involving juveniles was reported at 3:13 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- A gas theft was reported on West Terra Lane at 6:10 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
Monday, November 21
- A 46-year-old male was arrested for driving while intoxicated at 12:21 a.m. in the 8300 block of Highway N.
- A 32-year-old male and a 27-year-old male were arrested for counterfeiting and stealing on Ronald Reagan Drive at 7:29 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- Property damage was reported in the 100 block of Season Parkway at 10:05 a.m.
- A lost or stolen license plate was reported on Braemar Parkway at 1:46 p.m.
- A 21-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on Ronald Reagan Drive at 10:04 p.m.
Tuesday, November 22
- A 25-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 11 a.m. at the Wentzville Police Department.
- After a single vehicle accident on Dauphine Drive near Nicole Court at 7:55 p.m., the driver was transported to the hospital for minor injuries.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 10 p.m.
- A 40-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended at 10:25 p.m. on West Terra Lane.
Wednesday, November 23
- A 55-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked at 12:48 a.m. on Interstate 64.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:10 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- Stealing was reported in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 7:43 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 27-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on Hawk Ridge Boulevard at 11:14 p.m.
Thursday, November 24
- A 21-year-old female and a 25-year-old male were arrested for drug violations during a traffic stop in the 1000 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 1:33 a.m.
- After a medical call to Burgundy Drive at 12:04 p.m., a 70-year-old female was transported to the hospital.
- A police officer euthanized an injured deer at 10:27 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
Friday, November 25
- A 26-year-old male was arrested at the St. Charles City Police Department at 12:08 a.m. for an outstanding warrant.
- Stolen Christmas decorations were reported in the 600 block of Charlemagne Drive at 12:39 p.m. There are no leads at this time.
- A vehicle was reported having struck a mailbox on Lusac Court at 5:02 p.m.
- A 44-year-old female and a 45-year-old male were issued summonses for domestic assault at 5:57 p.m. on Hawks Landing Drive.
Saturday, November 26
- A 39-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 5:56 p.m. on Civic Center Drive.
- Property damage was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 11 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 9:50 p.m. The incident was determined to be non-criminal in nature.
Sunday, November 27
- A juvenile was involved in a voluntary commitment on Ronald Reagan Drive at 8 p.m.
Monday, November 28
- After a report of a possibly suicidal subject with a firearm, a 26-year-old male was transported to the hospital at 3:28 a.m. from Savoy Drive
- After a motor vehicle crash on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at Fox Trail Drive at 2:34 p.m., a 74-year-old male was transported for minor injuries.
- Identity theft was reported on Rue Grand Court at 3 p.m.
- A report of tampering with a vehicle was taken on Charleroi Place at 4:15 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- An unknown vehicle was reported leaving the scene after hitting a mailbox on Freymuth Road at 3:44 p.m.
- Property damage to a vehicle was reported on Cedar Cove Trail at 4:15 p.m.
- A delayed report of shoplifting was taken in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 8:36 p.m.
- A verbal domestic incident was reported on Woodlake Court at 9:43 p.m. No charges were issued.
Tuesday, November 29
- A 28-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 1:36 a.m. on Interstate 70 after being stopped for speeding.
- A 42-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 1:25 p.m. on Interstate 64
- Fraudulent use of a credit card was reported on Mason Glen Drive at 1:50 p.m.
- A 20-year-old male was arrested at the O’Fallon Police Department at 2 p.m. for an outstanding warrant.
- A 38-year-old female was transported to the hospital at 7:11 p.m. for evaluation after an attempted suicide.
- A juvenile was reported involved in a shoplifting incident at 8:20 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.