The following reports for June 6 – 12, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, June 6
- A 34-year-old female was taken into custody for a report of shoplifting on Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:05 p.m.
- After a two-vehicle crash on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 5:33 p.m., a 83-year-old male, 82-year-old female, and 56-year-old female were taken to the hospital and both vehicles towed.
Friday, June 7
- A domestic assault involving an 18-year-old male was reported on Salisbury Court at 12:17 p.m.
- After a report of a possible stolen vehicle on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 11:54 p.m., a 41-year-old male was arrested for drug possession and driving while revoked.
Saturday, June 8
- A report of prior shoplifting was taken on Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:48 p.m.
- Non-criminal domestic incidents were reported on Landing Place Drive at 1:23 p.m. and Gascony Parc Drive at 4:48 p.m.
Sunday, June 9
- After a report of possible property damage on Marina Drive at 9:57 p.m., an 18-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding fugitive warrant.
Monday, June 10
- There was a report of stolen boat registration stickers on Lakeside Drive at 2:18 p.m.
Tuesday, June 11
- An officer recovered an unoccupied stolen vehicle with stolen license plates on North Commuter Lot at 10:24 a.m.
- Property damage was reported on West Terra Lane at 4:17 p.m.
Wednesday, June 12
- Stealing (motor vehicle parts/accessories) was reported on Bent Oak Drive at 9:05 a.m.
- After a two-motor vehicle crash on I-64 at 3:04 p.m., a 64-year-old female subject was taken to the hospital and one vehicle towed.