The following reports for May 10 – 21, 2017 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, May 10
- A 23-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 1:09 a.m. at the St. Charles County Jail.
- A 26-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 1:11 p.m. at the O’Fallon Police Department.
Thursday, May 11
- After a report of domestic assault on Distinction Drive at 7:53 a.m., a 55-year-old male was arrested for outstanding warrants.
- Stealing from a vehicle was reported at 9:01 a.m. on Picardy Drive. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 29-year-old female was transported to the hospital from Lantern Lane at 10:50 a.m.
- Counterfeiting was reported in the 2100 block of West Terra Lane at 9:46 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 20-year-old female was transported to the hospital from Fountain View Terrace at 10:22 p.m.
Friday, May 12
- An 18-year-old male was issued a summons for possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:38 a.m. after a traffic stop in the 10,500 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- A phone was reported stolen on Ronald Reagan Drive at 10:10 a.m.
- Harassment was reported at 5:05 p.m. in the 300 block of Spring Day Court. No charges were filed.
- A domestic incident was reported at 7:36 p.m. on Twin Lake Drive. No charges were filed.
- A 32-year-old male was arrested for DWI during a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at 11:52 p.m.
Saturday, May 13
- Shoplifting was reported on Fountain Grass Drive at 3:24 p.m.
- A 78-year-old male was issued a summons for assault at 2:17 p.m. on Medical Drive.
- A domestic incident was reported at 7:33 p.m. on Oak Place. No charges were issued.
Sunday, May 14
- A 23-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended during a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at 1 a.m.
- A 26-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 11:50 a.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
Monday, May 15
- Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at 11:15 a.m. at St. Joseph Hospital.
- Property damage to a vehicle that was parked on Shire Drive was reported at 5:02 p.m.
Tuesday, May 16
- A 55-year-old female was arrested for assault on Medical Drive at 9:09 p.m.
- A 33-year-old male and a 50-year-old female were taken to the hospital after a report of dog bite on Catamaran Drive at 10:26 p.m.
Wednesday, May 17
- Property damage was reported in the 2900 block of Technology Drive at 7:15 a.m.
- A 26-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on North Fox Hound Drive at 11:19 a.m.
- A motor vehicle crash involving debris on the roadway was reported on Interstate 70 at 12:47 p.m. No injuries were reported.
- Passing a bad check was reported at 2:37 p.m. in the 1400 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 28-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 5:12 p.m. at the Chesterfield Police Department.
- Vandalism of a vehicle was reported in the 8000 block of Highway N at 8:29 p.m.
Thursday, May 18
- A two-vehicle motor vehicle crash was reported on Highway N at Hawk Ridge Trail at 8:40 a.m. No injuries were reported.
Friday, May 19
- A 63-year-old male was transported to the hospital from Cedar Run Lane at 1:28 p.m.
- A 20-year-old female was arrested on Civic Center Drive at 4:54 p.m. for failure to appear/contempt of court.
- A 32-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at Ronald Reagan Drive at 10:14 p.m.
Saturday, May 20
- Lost or stolen property was reported in the 10,000 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 2:41 a.m.
Sunday, May 21
- A 32-year-old female was issued a summons for driving while suspended during a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 12:24 a.m.
- A 24-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop in the 10,600 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 1:28 a.m.
- A 46-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked at 1:36 a.m. on Interstate 64.
- A juvenile was involved with a report of operating a vehicle without a valid license at 3:19 a.m. at Boulevard Park.
- Stealing by deceit was reported on Park Hill Circle at 8:02 a.m.
- Found property was reported on Bridlespur Lane at 4:56 p.m. The keys were secured until the owner was found.