The following reports for August 29 – September 4, 2018 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, August 29
- A delayed report of stealing, $25,000 or more, was reported on Huzzah Drive at 7:47 a.m.
- A burglary was reported in the 1800 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 7:55 a.m.
- Harassment was reported on Civic Center Drive at 10:19 a.m., but it was determined that no crime had occurred in the city of Lake Saint Louis.
- A possible suicidal subject was reported on Fernwood Terrace at 1:47 p.m.
Thursday, August 30
- Endangering the welfare of a child was reported on Hawk Ridge Trail at 1:19 p.m.
- A subject was detained for shoplifting on Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:25 p.m.
Friday, August 31
- After a traffic stop on Meadows Circle Drive at 10:26 a.m., a 28-year-old woman was cited for driving while suspended and no proof of insurance.
- A stolen firearm was reported on San Souci Drive at 10:58 a.m.
- Theft was reported on Fountain Grass Drive at 1:21 p.m. An 18-year-old male was issued a summons.
- A 20-year-old female was arrested for an active warrant from the City of St. Charles at 3:35 p.m. on Hawk Ridge Trail.
- A 31-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while revoked at 9 p.m. on Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- A domestic assault was reported on Big River Drive at 8:44 p.m. No injuries were reported, and the parties were separated.
- After a motor vehicle crash on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard and Civic Center Drive at 10:11 p.m., a 25-year-old female was transported by EMS.
Saturday, September 1
- Shoplifting was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:11 p.m.
- A suicidal male subject was transported to the hospital for evaluation at 7:46 p.m. on Pond Fort Trail.
Sunday, September 2
- Vandalism and property damage were reported on SeineDrive at 7:35 a.m.
- A domestic incident was reported on Bayside Court at 3 p.m.
- A domestic assault involving a juvenile was reported on Landing Place Drive at 6:10 p.m.
- A domestic assault was reported on Breezy Knoll Lane at 11:09 p.m.
- A 29-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended at 11:59 p.m. on Interstate 70.
Monday, September 3
- A sudden death was reported on Eagles Way Lane at 10:04 a.m. An 80-year-old male stopped breathing prior to arrival of officers.
- A 27-year-old male was transported to a hospital for evaluation at 11:39 p.m. on Savoy Drive.
Tuesday, September 4
- A subject was picked up at the Lincoln County jail for an active warrant at 3:11 a.m.
- A peace disturbance was reported on Bay Oaks Court at 9:56 a.m.
- A domestic disturbance was reported on Landing Place Drive at 4:59 p.m.
- After a two-vehicle crash on Civic Center Drive near Cedar Lakes Drive, an 18-year-old male was transported for injuries.
- A sudden death was reported on Rue Grand Drive at 7:57 p.m. Attempts were made to resuscitate an 81-year-old female, but she passed away.