The following reports for May 30 – June 5, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, May 30
- A domestic assault between a male and female subject was reported in the 90 block of Champagne Drive at 1:17 a.m.
- A two-vehicle crash was reported on I-64 at 6:44 a.m., no injuries reported.
Friday, May 31
- Two females were reported shoplifting in the 6100 block Ronald Reagan Drive at 10:53 a.m.
- A motor vehicle accident was reported in the 100 block of Medical Drive at 3:49 p.m., no injuries reported.
- Fraud was reported in the 6300 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:40 p.m.
Saturday, June 1
- Property damage to a mailbox was reported in the 900 block of Ridgepointe Place Circle at 12:50 p.m.
- A two-vehicle crash was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 6:28 p.m., no injuries reported.
- A 47-year-old male was arrested for trespassing in a business on Ronald Reagan Drive at 8:48 p.m.
Sunday, June 2
- After a traffic stop on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 12:21 p.m., a 33-year-old female was issued summonses for driving while revoked.
- There was a delayed report of a motor vehicle accident on Breezy Knoll Lane at 5:28 p.m.
Monday, June 3
- Two shotguns were reported stolen (between July 2018 – May 2019) on Rue Grand Drive at 2:17 p.m.
Tuesday, June 4
- Stolen construction equipment was reported on Fountain Grass Drive at 9:14 a.m.
- Fraudulent use of a credit card was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 10:36 a.m. and Ronald Reagan Drive at 11:34 a.m.
- After a report of a person riding a mini bike on the road on Big River Drive at 8:24 p.m., a 21-year-old male was arrested for active fugitive status.
Wednesday, June 5
- A motor vehicle accident was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 6:39 p.m., one vehicle towed.
- A motor vehicle accident involving a parking lot light pole was reported on Robert Raymond Drive at 8:01 p.m., no injuries.