The following reports for August 23 – 29, 2017 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, August 23
- An assault at a retail store was investigated at 11:12 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
Thursday, August 24
- Four male subjects were arrested for a drug offense at 2:35 p.m. on Yard Drive.
- Leaving the scene of a motor vehicle crash was reported at 6:40 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- A 60-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked after a traffic stop at 10:28 p.m. on Lake Forest Circle.
- A 39-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 8:42 p.m. at the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Department.
Friday, August 25
- A 20-year-old male was arrested for an active warrant, and a 19-year-old female was issued a summons for a drug violation at 12:04 a.m. on East Pitman Road.
- A 21-year-old male was issued summonses for possession of drugs and an equipment violation at 2:16 a.m. on Bent Oak Drive.
- A 23-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 2:47 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- A stolen license plate was reported at 3:37 p.m. on Lakeside Circle.
- A 21-year-old female was arrested for stealing from a retail store on Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:55 p.m.
- A 34-year-old female was arrested for stealing from a retail store on Ronald Reagan Drive at 5:30 p.m.
- A possible burglary was reported on Cedar Bluff Drive at 9:12 p.m.
Saturday, August 26
- Leaving the scene of an accident was reported on West Terra Lane at 4:47 p.m.
- Leaving the scene of a motor vehicle crash was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 7:15 p.m.
- A 20-year-old male was transported by EMS after a fight in progress was reported on Bay Oaks Park at 7:29 p.m.
- A 33-year-old male was arrested for shoplifting, trespassing, and drug possession at 8:39 p.m. in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive.
- An assault was reported in the 11,400 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 9:52 p.m.
Sunday, August 27
- A 28-year-old female was arrested for drug possession at 4:45 a.m. on Freymuth Road.
- After a traffic stop on Hawk Ridge Trail for an expired registration at 9:04 a.m., the driver was arrested for parole violation out of Santa Barbara, California.
- A fire was reported at 50 Cedar Bluff Drive. Apartments were evacuated after visible flames were observed. An investigation determined that the fire was not suspicious.
- A dumpster fire was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 8:10 p.m. The fire was extinguished, and determined to be non-criminal in nature.
- A domestic disturbance in progress was reported on Cedar Point Place at 8:46 p.m.
Monday, August 28
- A delayed report of a domestic assault on Hawk Ridge Trail was taken at 3:35 a.m.
- Stealing was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:07 p.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Wyndemere Drive at 2:26 p.m.
- Sexual abuse involving a juvenile was reported at Founders Park at 4:26 p.m.
- A 30-year-old male was arrested for driving without a valid license after a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at 10 p.m.
Tuesday, August 29
- A burglary was reported on Lake View Terrace at 8:27 a.m.
- After a traffic stop on Dauphine Drive at 2:31 p.m., summonses were issued for a traffic violation and drug possession.
- A 25-year-old male was issued a summons for property damage on Twin Lake Drive at 7:42 p.m.