The following reports for January 10 – 23 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, January 10
- An assault was reported on Hawk Ridge Trail at 1:34 a.m.
- A 44-year-old male with a warrant turned himself in at 11 a.m.
- A 20-year-old female was arrested at the St. Charles County Department of Corrections at 1:27 p.m. for a Lake Saint Louis warrant.
- Property damage was reported on Civic Center Drive at 3:13 p.m.
- A 51-year-old subject was issued a summons for shoplifting on Fountain Grass Drive at 6 p.m.
Friday, January 11
- A 21-year-old male was transported for psychiatric evaluation at 1:24 a.m.
- After a traffic stop on I-64 at 12:03 p.m., a 22-year-old driver was issued a summons for no plates, no insurance, and possession of marijuana.
- Police received a report of an unconscious person in a vehicle on Technology Drive at 2:17 p.m. Drug use was unknown. Narcan was used and subject was transported.
- After a single vehicle crash on I-64 at Highway N, a 54-year-old male was transported to the hospital.
Saturday, January 12
- An abandoned vehicle blocking the entrance to westbound I-64 from Lake Saint Louis Boulevard was towed at 11:35 p.m.
Sunday, January 13
- Stealing was reported in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:48 p.m. and again at 3:11 p.m.
- Police responded to the 400 block of Oak Place to assist St. Charles County paramedics at 9:09 p.m. A 17-year-old female was arrested for assault and failure to comply. A 19-year-old male was issued three summonses for fourth degree assault.
Monday, January 14
- Property damage was reported at the Century Link Tel Station at 11:42 a.m.
- A man with a gun was reported at 1:29 p.m. on Waler Drive. The gun was determined to be an airsoft rifle. The subject was arrested on an outstanding warrant and also issued two summonses.
- A 19-year-old male was issued a summons for possession of marijuana on Rue Petite at 3:03 p.m.
Tuesday, January 15
- A motor vehicle collision with injury was reported at 6:30 a.m. on Highway N.
Wednesday, January 16
- A 27-year-old subject was arrested for traffic warrants at the O’Fallon Police Department at 2 a.m.
- A 36-year-old male was transported by ambulance at 9:28 a.m. in the 8300 block of Highway N for a suspected overdose.
Thursday, January 17
- A delayed report of shoplifting was taken on Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:35 p.m.
- A subject with an active Lake Saint Louis warrant was picked up at the Franklin County Sheriff’s Department at 1:38 p.m.
Friday, January 18
- A 37-year-old male driver was arrested for active warrants and issued a summons for driving while revoked after he fell asleep at an intersection on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 1:11 a.m.
- A violation of a full order of protection was reported on Civic Center Drive at 10:51 a.m.
- Tampering with computer data for the purpose of fraud was reported on Parkway Industrial Boulevard at 3:47 p.m.
- A strong arm robbery was reported at the Meadows at 11:32 p.m. A 39-year-old female and a 56-year-old male were apprehended and charged with robbery along with other felony charges.
Saturday, January 19
- A 32-year-old male was arrested for an active warrant and drug possession at 1 a.m. on West Terra Lane.
- A domestic incident was reported on Ridge Oak Court at 1:36 a.m.
- A possible domestic incident was reported on Rue De Vin at 2:45 a.m. The parties, a 53-year-old male and a 52-year-old female, were separated for the night.
- A 53-year-old male was arrested for domestic assault and assault on a special victim, resisting a police officer, at 2:37 a.m. on Ridge Oak Court. The subject was transported to the hospital for evaluation.
- A domestic disturbance was reported on Cedar Bluff Drive at 3:25 a.m.
Sunday, January 20
- Police received a report at 12:22 p.m. of a male subject in a white truck trying to pass counterfeit bills in the drive-thru at Centre on the Lake.
- A violation of a full order of protection was reported on Civic Center Drive at 1:26 p.m.
- A 56-year-old male was placed in protective custody at 2:29 p.m., and later released to the hospital.
- A purse was reported stolen at SSM St. Joseph Hospital at 4:17 p.m.
- A verbal domestic incident was reported on Royalwood Place Court at 9:15 p.m.
Monday, January 21
- A pedestrian was reported struck by a vehicle at 5:03 a.m. on I-70
- A 55-year-old female was arrested in the 10000 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 1:58 p.m. for multiple outstanding warrants, resisting arrest and possession of a controlled substance.
- Stealing was reported in the 6200 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:15 p.m.
- After a report of a disturbance on Ronald Reagan Drive at 10:17 p.m., a 35-year-old male was located, arrested for exhibiting a weapon, and transported to the hospital for evaluation.
Tuesday, January 22
- A fire was reported on Lussac Court at 8:22 a.m. The fire, which was determined to be accidental, was contained.
- A 42-year-old female with a municipal warrant turned herself in at the police department at 8:56 a.m.
Wednesday, January 23
- A concrete wall was reported damaged on Ronald Reagan Drive at 10:32 a.m.
- A purse was reported stolen on Bent Oak Court at 10:10 p.m.