The following reports for April 22 – May 5 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, April 22
- Identity theft was reported on Harbor View Drive at 10:48 a.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Whitehills Court at 1:47 p.m.
- Fraudulent use of a credit card was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 5:57 p.m.
- At 8:16 p.m., officers responded to a call that a vehicle had been struck in a parking lot on Lakeside Drive.
Thursday, April 23
- A 22-year-old male was arrested on Foxtrail Drive at Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 12:52 a.m. for road rage.
- Identity theft was reported on NewPort Terrace at 3:08 p.m.
- An 18-year-old male was cited for drug offenses after a traffic stop on Ronald Reagan Drive at 10:11 p.m.
Friday, April 24
- Identity theft was reported on Fairway Oaks Drive at 10:34 a.m.
- Police responded to Fountain View Terrace at 12:31 p.m. for a structure fire. There were no injuries and the building sustained only minor damage.
- Identity theft was reported on Woodchuck Lane at 12:30 p.m.
- A 36-year-old male was arrested at 9:54 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard for driving while revoked.
Saturday, April 25
- A 35-year-old male was arrested for driving while intoxicated at 12:33 a.m. on Interstate 64.
- A 30-year-old male was issued a summons for stealing at Walmart at 1:40 p.m.
- A 24-year-old male was arrested after a reported of domestic assault on Savoy Drive.
Sunday, April 26
- A drug-related offense involving a juvenile was reported on Provence Drive at 12:06 a.m.
- After a report of road rage, officers arrested a 39-year-old male for DWI on Orf Road at Duello at 1:10 p.m.
Monday, April 27
- After a traffic stop on Prospect Road at 12:02 p.m. for speeding, a 22-year-old male was issued multiple summonses, including for drug paraphernalia.
- A 36-year-old male was arrested for shoplifting on Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:23 p.m.
Tuesday, April 28
- Fraudulent use of a credit card was reported on Place de Yeager at 2:51 p.m.
- Two 30-year-old males were arrested for stealing on Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:40 p.m.
- Property damage was reported on Normandy Drive at 4:55 p.m.
- Shoplifting was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 5:22 p.m.
- After a traffic stop at 10:43 p.m. on Highway N for speeding, a 23-year-old female was cited for speeding and driving while suspended.
Wednesday, April 29
- A 19-year-old female was cited for driving while suspended after a traffic stop at 12:15 a.m. in Boulevard Park.
- A 30-year-old female was arrested for outstanding warrants on Interstate 70 at 12:07 p.m.
- A 35-year-old female was cited for shoplifting at Von Maur at 4:49 p.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Fordyce Manor Court at 5:24 p.m.
- An assault was reported on Lakewood Drive at 5:58 p.m.
Thursday, April 30
- After an accident on Interstate 64 involving three vehicles at 4:15 p.m., one person was transported to the hospital with injuries.
- After a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at 9:11 p.m., a 41-year-old male was arrested for drug possession.
Friday, May 1
- A burglary was reported in the 11400 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 1:02 a.m.
- Damage to a vehicle was reported in the Walmart parking lot at 12:04 p.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Holloway Drive at 12:15 p.m.
- After a traffic stop on Freymuth Road at 5:33 p.m., a 20-year-old male was cited for speeding, driving while suspended and possession of marijuana.
- A 45-year-old male was arrested for stealing at Walmart at 7:51 p.m.
- A 37-year-old male was arrested on Veterans Memorial Drive at 8:38 p.m. for felony driving while suspended and active warrants.
- A juvenile was involved in a shoplifting incident on Ronald Reagan Drive at 11:02 p.m.
- A burglary was reported on Bent Oak Drive at 11:17 p.m.
Saturday, May 2
- A 24-year-old male was transported for medical treatment of a possible overdose at 1:07 p.m.
- A domestic incident was reported on Cognac Court at 7:17 p.m.
- Lake Saint Louis hosted a sobriety checkpoint on Highway 364 with other law enforcement entities through Sunday morning.
Sunday, May 3
- A domestic assault was reported on Cedar Top Drive at 1:11 a.m.
- A barking dog was reported on Glen Cove Terrace at 11:19 p.m.
Monday, May 4
- Stealing fuel was reported at Huck’s at 10:33 a.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Monfort Court at 1:50 p.m.
- A 33-year-old female was cited for speeding and driving while suspended at 4:19 p.m. on Highway A.
- A 22-year-old male was cited for driving while suspended at 8:37 pm. on Medical Drive.
Tuesday, May 5
- A 22-year-old male was arrested on an active warrant on Hawk Ridge Trail at 7:40 p.m.