The following reports for May 27 – June 9 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, May 27
- Shoplifting was reported at Walmart at 12:46 p.m.
- A two-car accident was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 5:37 p.m.
Thursday, May 28
- A two-car accident was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 2 p.m.
- Officers responded to the SSM St. Joseph Hospital West parking lot at 10:33 a.m. for a report of a vehicle crash. One vehicle left the scene.
- Stealing from an unlocked vehicle was reported on Lakewood Drive at 11:31 a.m.
- Stealing was reported on Rue Grand Drive at 12:18 p.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Regatta Bay Court at 3:26 p.m.
- After a traffic stop on Technology Drive at 11:03 p.m., a 19-year-old male was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia.
Friday, May 29
- Shoplifting was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:52 p.m.
- A domestic assault involving a juvenile was reported at 6:33 p.m. on Lake Forest Circle.
Saturday, May 30
- After a traffic stop at 12:11 a.m. on Technology Loop for speeding, a 27-year-old male was arrested for DWI.
- A domestic assault was reported on Cedar Cove Trail at 4:14 a.m. A 27-year-old male and a 25-year-old female were separated for the night, and no charges were filed.
- Vandalism was reported on Eaglewood Trail Drive at 6:27 p.m.
- A drive and occupant were transported to the hospital after a single-vehicle accident on Interstate 70 at 9:32 p.m.
Sunday, May 31
- License plates were reported stolen on Fountain View Terrace at 12:33 p.m.
- After a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at 10:36 p.m., a 29-year-old female was arrested on an active warrant and cited for possession of marijuana.
Monday, June 1
- Fraudulent use of a credit card was reported at 4 p.m.
- Officers took a report at 5:20 p.m. about a suspicious check that was received in the mail on Catamaran Drive.
- Officers responded for a medical call on Morgat Court at 11:26 p.m. A 33-year-old female was transported to the hospital.
Tuesday, June 2
- Officers responded to SSM St. Joseph Hospital West for a report of a dog bite at 8:59 a.m.
- After a two-vehicle accident on Civic Center Drive at 9:25 a.m., one driver was transported to the hospital.
- Vandalism was reported on Wingspan Court at 10:36 a.m. A residence was struck with a raw egg and a half-eaten grapefruit.
- At 3:52 p.m., a 29-year-old female on Veterans Memorial Parkway was arrested for driving while revoked.
- An 18-year-old male was arrested for possession of marijuana and an outstanding warrant on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 8:29 p.m.
Wednesday, June 9
- Identity theft was reported on Ridgepointe Place at 9:29 a.m.
- A vehicle that was in the traffic lane on Savoy Drive was towed at 10:33 a.m.
- Vandalism was reported at Boulevard Park at 2:02 p.m.
- A two-vehicle crash was reported on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 4:28 p.m. One driver was transported to the hospital with minor injuries.
- Officers assisted ambulance and fire district personnel with a medical call on Gascony Parc Drive at 10:50 p.m.
Thursday, June 10
- Shoplifting involving a juvenile was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:55 p.m.
- Found property was reported on Russett Terrace at 4:19 p.m.
- An assault was reported on South Charlemagne Drive at 7:30 p.m. The incident began as a road rage incident, then became a physical assault between two females. The case is under investigation.
- Violation of an order of protection was reported on Big River Drive at 8:04 p.m.
Friday, June 5
- Officers assisted another agency in recovering stolen property on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 3:49 p.m.
Saturday, June 6
- A domestic assault between a husband and wife was reported at 6:19 p.m. on Cherbourg Court. The wife was cited for domestic assault.
- A 22-year-old male was arrested for shoplifting at Walmart at 9:04 p.m.
- After a two-vehicle accident on Interstate 70 at 10:29 p.m., one driver was transported to the hospital.
Sunday, June 7
- A runaway juvenile was reported on Vienna Court at 9:23 a.m.
- Property damage was reported on Red Pine Court at 11:24 a.m.
- Endangering the welfare of a child was reported on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 7:57 p.m. A female left a 2-year-old child unattended in a vehicle. The report was referred to the municipal prosecutor and DFS.
- Police responded to a two-vehicle crash on Ronald Reagan Drive at 10:05 p.. One vehicle had left the scene.
Monday, June 8
- Found property was reported on Guyenne Drive at 9:16 a.m.
- At 9:50 a.m., officers responded to a call for a motor vehicle hitting a mailbox and leaving the scene on Braemar Parkway.
- After a two-vehicle crash on Interstate 64 at 12:06 p.m., one driver was transported to the hospital.
- A 28-year-old male was arrested for driving without a license at 3:07 p.m.m on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 3:07 p.m.
- After a two-vehicle crash on Interstate 64 at 4:46 p.m., one drive was transported to the hospital.
- A crash involving a motor vehicle and a bicycle was reported on Fox Trail Drive at 11:38 p.m. The bicyclist had already left the area.
Tuesday, June 9
- An employee of a business on Ronald Reagan Drive reported that his bicycle had been stolen at 1:09 a.m.
- Officers responded to Shade Tree Court at 3 p.m. for a report of an animal bite where the animal had no current vaccinations.
- After a traffic stop on Highway 364, a 21-year-old female was cited for multiple drug offenses.
- Stolen property was reported on West Terra Lane at 11:24 p.m.