The following reports for December 23 – January 5 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Tuesday, December 23
- Police responded to Cedar Lakes apartments at 12:34 a.m. for a report of a physical domestic assault. A 26-year-old male was arrested for domestic assault and property damage.
- A lost wedding ring was reported at 10:37 a.m.
- An officer was dispatched to Walmart for a report of shoplifting. A 30-year-old female subject left the store with $460.59 in groceries.
- Items were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 600 block of Charlemagne Drive at 4:09 p.m.
Wednesday, December 24
- At 1:23 a.m., a vehicle left the scene of an accident on Interstate 64. The vehicle that struck the center cable barrier was gone, but debris–a rear bumper and license plate–were left behind. A 37-year-old male was located at his residence with the damaged vehicle and arrested for leaving the scene of an accident and careless and imprudent driving.
- A lost or stolen trash bin was reported at 7:39 on Guyenne Drive.
- A 40-year-old male was arrested on Interstate 70 at 9:35 a.m. for possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.
- Identity theft was reported on Berry Court at 3 p.m.
Thursday, December 25
- No reports were provided.
Friday, December 26
- A 20-year-old female was arrested for shoplifting at Walmart at 4:39 p.m.
Saturday, December 27
- An officer stopped a vehicle on Dauphine Drive at 2:48 for not having a front license plate. An 18-year-old male and a 21-year-old male were arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
Sunday, December 28
- Several items, including a debit card, were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle on Catamaran Drive at 9:36 a.m.
- A 23-year-old male and a 19-year-old female were arrested for shoplifting on Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:50 p.m.
Monday, December 29
- A verbal domestic disturbance was reported on Oak Hill Drive at 5 p.m.
Tuesday, December 30
- A 43-year-old female was arrested at 1:45 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard on an outstanding warrant through St. Charles County Sheriff’s Department.
- A 20-year-old female was issued a summons for shoplifting at Walmart at 5:58 p.m.
- An officer took a delayed report of stealing in the 400 block of Oak Hill Drive at 7:26 p.m. Several pieces of jewelry were stolen.
Wednesday, December 31
- Harassment was reported at the Subway on Ronald Reagan Drive at 10:47 p.m.
- An 18-year-old male and a 19-year-old male were issued citations for possession of marijuana on Merz Farm at 10:20 p.m.
- Officers responded to Cedar Lakes Apartments for a peace disturbance at 11:25 p.m. A 19-year-old female and a 32-year-old male were arrested for outstanding warrants.
Thursday, January 1
- A 38-year-old male was arrested for DWI at 1:07 p.m. on Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- A 26-year-old female was arrested for felony shoplifting at Walmart at 3:54 p.m.
Friday, January 2
- An officer investigated a report of lost or stolen property on Civic Center Drive at 3:33 p.m.
Saturday, January 3
- After a traffic stop on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 1:42 a.m., the driver fled on foot. The 28-year-old male was taken into custody for driving while revoked, careless and imprudent driving, and resisting arrest.
Sunday, January 4
- A 44-year-old female was arrested for DWI, prior offender at 1:21 a.m. on Place de Yeager.
- At 7 p.m., a vehicle was stopped for displaying the plates of another vehicle and a subject was arrested on a warrant out of Wentzville.
- A sudden death was reported at 5:07 p.m. on Bent Oak Drive.
Monday, January 5
- An assault was reported on Welsh Drive at 6:29 a.m.
- At 9:01 a.m., two subjects parked on the Walmart lot were issued summons for possession of marijuana.