The following reports for April 25 – May 1, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, April 25
- Stealing was reported on Little Piney Drive at 4:36 a.m. Police responded to a report of a vehicle being vandalized and items stolen from it.
- A firearm was reported stolen out of a vehicle on Ampere Place at 5:47 a.m.
- Stealing from a motor vehicle was reported on Birch Haven Court at 5:58 a.m.
- Items were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 600 block of Green Tree Meadows Drive at 8:01 a.m. Some of the items were recovered and returned.
- A firearm was reported stolen out of a vehicle on Saxony Court at 10:31 a.m.
- A delayed report of shoplifting was taken in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 10:36 a.m.
- A report of theft from a vehicle was taken in the police department lobby at 11:26 a.m.
- A 27-year-old male was arrested for an unrelated traffic warrant after a report of domestic assault on Oak Hill Drive at 1:58 p.m. The domestic case was forwarded to the prosecuting attorney.
- A runaway juvenile was reported on Ridge Oak Court at 2:14 p.m.
- A report was taken on Quail Meadows Court at 4:28 p.m. of a motor vehicle being rummaged through and items taken.
- A burglary was reported on Seine Drive at 4:35 p.m.
Friday, April 26
- A domestic disturbance was reported on Cuivre Drive at 12:16 a.m.
- A vehicle was towed from the roadway on Technology Drive at 8:04 a.m.
Saturday, April 27
- Property damage was reported at Brittany Marina at 2:20 a.m.
Sunday, April 28
- A 28-year-old female was transported to the hospital at 12:05 a.m. on Carpathian Drive.
- A domestic disturbance was reported on Locksley Manor Drive at 11:20 p.m. The incident was verbal only.
Monday, April 29
- An officer responded to the City of St. Louis police department to transport a female subject with active Lake Saint Louis warrants.
Tuesday, April 30
- After a traffic stop on Highway N and Hawk Ridge Trail at 1:32 a.m., a 30-year-old female was arrested for felony drug and paraphernalia possession.
- Property damage was reported at Boulevard Park at 9 a.m.
- A 32-year-old female was arrested at the St. Charles County DOC for an active Lake Saint Louis warrant at 9:08 a.m.
- Shoplifting was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:37 p.m.
- A 32-year-old female was injured in a tw0-vehicle crash on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 5:23 p.m.
- A 38-year-old female was injured in a motor vehicle crash on Highway N and Ronald Reagan Drive at 7:36 p.m.
Wednesday, May 1
- A male subject was arrested at the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department at 1:40 a.m.
- Gasoline theft was reported on West Terra Lane at 5:52 p.m.