The following reports for August 17 – 23, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, August 17
- Construction equipment was reported stolen in the 2800 block of Technology Drive at 6:28 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 63-year-old male was arrested for stealing in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:16 p.m.
Thursday, August 18
- Lost or missing prescription medicine was reported on Bayside Court at 2:28 p.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Morning Meadow Drive at 3:10 p.m. The victim reported that a checking account had been opened in their name by an unknown person.
- An 18-year-old male was arrested for assault and possession of a controlled substance at 9:42 p.m. in the 100 block of Medical Plaza.
- Officers responded to West Terra Lane at 11 p.m., where EMS transported a 41-year-old male to the hospital for a voluntary commitment.
Friday, August 19
- A 32-year-old female and a 39-year-old male were arrested for stealing on Fountain Grass Drive at 11:22 a.m.
- A 29-year-old female was arrested in the 200 block of Civic Center Drive at 11:37 a.m. for an outstanding warrant.
- Steps were reported damaged on Woodlake Court at 4:19 p.m.
- An 81-year-old female was transported to the hospital after a dog bite in the 100th block of Champagne Drive at 6:06 p.m.
- A subject came into the police station and reported a stolen wallet at 9:20 p.m. One of the credit cards in the wallet had been used.
- A disturbance was reported on Highway N at 11 p.m., but was determined to be non-criminal in nature.
Saturday, August 20
- Domestic assault was reported in the 400 block of Oak Place at 1:48 a.m. No charges were issued.
- A light pole was reported down in the roadway on Deloire Drive at 10:50 a.m.
- Property damage was reported in the parking lot of a business on Veterans Memorial Parkway from the previous evening. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 36-year-old female was issued a summons for driving while suspended at 11 p.m. on Waterford Villas Drive.
Sunday, August 21
- A 22-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while revoked during a traffic stop on Veterans Memorial Parkway and Highway A at 1:25 a.m.
- A rape was reported on Cedar Run Lane at 3:18 a.m.
- A 25-year-old male was arrested for trespassing and a drug violation in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 5 a.m.
- Items were reported stolen out of a vehicle on Bent Twig Drive at 11:25 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 19-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 1:18 p.m. on Cognac Court.
Monday, August 22
- Police responded to a report of a suspicious bag on the sidewalk near the intersection of Ronald Reagan Drive and Technology Loop at 7:21 a.m. The bag turned out to be a lunch bag, and contained food and drinks.
- A burglary from a garage was reported in the 600 block of Lakeview Road at 7:58 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A vehicle was reported stolen in the 10,600 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 11:04 a.m.
- Fraud involving unauthorized prescriptions was reported in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:50 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
Tuesday, August 23
- Stealing from a vehicle was reported on Chase Court at 9:23 a.m.
- A 23-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at Rue De Paix at 11:34 a.m.
- A 19-year-old male was issued a summons for shoplifting on Fountain Grass Drive at 1:05 p.m.
- A crash involving a parked vehicle and a towed trailer was reported at 3:01 p.m. on Lake Forest Circle. No injuries were reported.
- A 30-year-old male was transported to the hospital after a medical call in the 500 block of Oak Terrace at 11:46 p.m.