The following reports for September 26 – October 2, 2018 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, September 26
- At 8:53 a.m., police took custody of a 30-year-old male at the St. Charles County Department of Corrections for an outstanding warrant. The subject was then transported and turned over to St. Louis County for another outstanding warrant.
- Leaving the scene of an accident with a parked vehicle was reported on Filippe Lane at 12:40 p.m.
- After a traffic stop for a headlamp violation at Harbor Town Condos at 9:34 p.m., a male driver was issued a summons for a revoked license.
Thursday, September 27
- A 33-year-old male subject was taken into custody in St. Louis City at 10:17 a.m.
- A 40-year-old female was arrested at the Lincoln County Sheriff’s office at 2:24 p.m. for a active warrant for stealing.
Friday, September 28
- Stealing was reported at a business on Ronald Reagan Drive at 9:45 a.m.
- A 27-year-old male and a 27-year-old female were arrested for theft on Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:45 p.m.
Saturday, September 29
- An accidental house fire was reported on Evesham East at 10:42 a.m. No injuries were reported.
- A found bicycle was turned in at the police station at 12:30 p.m.
- A purse was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in Boulevard Park at 6:47 p.m.
Sunday, September 30
- Fourth degree assault was reported on Flintshire Lane at 1 p.m.
- After a vehicle crash on Interstate 64 at 1:03 p.m., a 71-year-old female subject complained of pain but refused treatment.
Monday, October 1
- Stealing was reported by a business at the Meadows at 12:22 p.m.
- An informational report was taken about “fake paper currency” that was found during a traffic stop. An investigation is being conducted to determined if any crime was committed.
- A 34-year-old female was arrested at the Wentzville Police Department at 3:52 p.m.
Tuesday, October 2
- Fraudulent use of a credit/debit device was reported on Rue Grand Drive at 9:30 a.m.
- A fraudulent prescription was reported being dropped off and filled on Ronald Reagan Drive at 9:04 a.m.
- A 29-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 8:37 p.m. on Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- A verbal domestic incident was reported on Spring Day Court at 9:14 p.m.