The following reports for August 30 – September 12, 2017 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, August 30
- A 35-year-old female was arrested as a person of interest from Maryland Heights after police conducted a traffic stop at 12:30 a.m. on Hawk Ridge Trail.
- A peace disturbance was reported on Normandy Court at 2:58 a.m. The victims declined to prosecute.
- Police received a package of property from the Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office in Florida to return to the owner, a Lake Saint Louis resident.
- Stealing was reported on Lakeview Road at 12:47 p.m.
- An assault was reported in the 6200 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:26 p.m. The case is being forwarded to the prosecuting attorney for consideration of charges.
- Fraud was reported on Schooner Lane at 5:50 p.m. The incident, which occurred online, was determined to be out of state.
- Fraudulent use of a credit/debit device was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 6:48 p.m.
Thursday, August 31
- A 20-year-old male was transported to the hospital for evaluation after a domestic incident was reported on Cedar Circle Drive at 2:02 a.m.
- A two-vehicle crash involving a school bus was reported on Highway N at 8:45 a.m.
- A 27-year-old female was arrested for stealing on Meadows Circle Drive at 2:56 p.m.
Friday, September 1
- A 33-year-old female was issued a ticket for driving while suspended at 4:42 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- A 25-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 5:33 p.m. on Interstate 70.
Saturday, September 2
- Property damage involving a juvenile was reported at 1 a.m. on Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- A 17-year-old female was arrested for stealing at 3:18 p.m. in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive.
Sunday, September 3
- A delayed report of a gas drive-off was taken on Hawk Ridge Trail at 12:01 p.m.
- A vehicle fire was reported on westbound Interstate 70 at 1:43 p.m.
Monday, September 4
- A motor vehicle crash was reported near Cedar Circle Drive and Bent Twig Drive at 2:33 p.m.
Tuesday, September 5
- Fraudulent use of a credit/debit device was reported on Whitehills Drive at 3:10 p.m. The crime was determined to have happened out-of-state.
- A juvenile was involved in a domestic assault on Grey Pine Court at 5:27 p.m.
- A 30-year-old female was arrested at the St. Peters Police Department on an active warrant at 8:05 p.m.
Wednesday, September 6
- Stealing from a motor vehicle was reported on Medical Plaza Drive at 7:59 a.m.
- Fraudulent use of credit/debit account was reported at 12:02 p.m. on Meadows Circle Drive.
- An 86-year-old female and a 40-year-old female were transported for medical treatment after a two-vehicle crash on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at Hawk Ridge Trail at 8:37 p.m.
Thursday, September 7
- A 31-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked and possession of drug paraphernalia at 11:57 a.m. on Fairways Drive.
- A 60-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked and an outstanding warrant at 1:13 p.m. on Interstate 64.
Friday, September 8
- Found property was reported on Villa Drive at 12:37 a.m.
- Found property was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 9:38 a.m.
- A 26-year-old male was arrested for possession of drugs at 2:04 p.m. on Interstate 64.
- A 54-year-old female with an outstanding warrant was transferred to Lake Saint Louis Police by the Missouri State Highway Patrol at 6:17 p.m.
- A 52-year-old male was arrested for drugs and drug paraphernalia at 10:02 p.m. in the 8600 block of Highway N.
Saturday, September 9
- A delayed report of leaving the scene of an accident was taken at 5:48 a.m. on Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- Vandalism was reported on Crystal Brook Court at 9:34 a.m.
Sunday, September 10
- An 18-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant after a traffic stop on Ronald Reagan Drive and Hawk Ridge Trail at 2:27 a.m.
- Found property was reported on Green Tree Meadows Drive at 8:25 a.m.
- A delayed report of stealing was taken at 12:01 p.m. in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive.
- A 19-year-old female was arrested for stealing at 3:16 p.m. in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive.
Monday, September 11
- A utility trailer was reported stolen on South Henke Road at 10:19 a.m.
- Stealing was reported on Fairway Oaks Drive at 3:42 p.m.
- Stealing was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 4:44 p.m.
Tuesday, September 12
- A 17-year-old female was injured in a motor vehicle crash at 2:48 p.m. on Hawk Ridge Trail at Ridgeway.
- A 29-year-old male was arrested on Civic Center Drive for an outstanding warrant at 2:55 p.m.
- A domestic incident was reported on Mardi Court at 7:08 p.m. An investigation determined no evidence of a crime being committed. The parties involved were provided resources.
- A domestic incident was reported on Cedar Run Lane at 9:39 p.m.