The following reports for April 11 – 24, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, April 11
- A 37-year-old male was issued summonses for speeding, driving while suspended, and no proof of insurance at 10:48 a.m. on I-70.
- A deck fire was reported in the 60th block of Cedar Bluff Drive at 9:18 p.m. The fire, which was caused by a cigarette, caused minor damage to the building.
Friday, April 12
- After a report of stealing in progress on Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:54 a.m., a 37-year-old male and a 32-year-old female were arrested for endangering the welfare of two children, felony stealing, resisting arrest, possession of a controlled substance, and traffic violations.
- Stealing was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 10:19 a.m.
- Fraud was reported on Hawks Landing Drive at 2:47 p.m.
- Domestic assault was reported on Keswick Drive at 5:24 p.m.
- A 38-year-old male was taken into protective custody at 6:02 p.m. on Seasons Parkway.
Saturday, April 13
- A leash law violation was reported on Oak Hill Drive at 10:52 p.m.
- An animal complaint was reported on North Henke Road at 3:44 p.m.
- Sexual misconduct involving a child was reported on Schooner Lane at 4:15 p.m.
- Verbal domestic incident was reported on Landing Place Drive at 7:41 p.m.
Sunday, April 14
- A verbal disturbance was reported on Robert Raymond Drive at 2:31 a.m.
- Violation of an order of protection was reported on Geiser Brook Court at 10:46 a.m.
Monday, April 15
- Shoplifting involving a juvenile was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive a 4:23 p.m.
- Domestic disturbance was reported on Distinction Drive at 10:28 p.m.
Tuesday, April 16
- Fraud was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 10:25 a.m.
- A domestic incident was reported on Champagne Drive at 10:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 17
- An abandoned vehicle was towed from a parking lot on Meadows Circle Drive at 10:17 a.m.
- A delayed report of stealing was taken on Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:25 p.m.
Thursday, April 18
- After a traffic stop on I-64 at 6:21 a.m., a 24-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
- A report of shots fired in the area of Locksley Manor was received at 10:06 a.m. A possum was found that had been shot.
- A domestic disturbance was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 11:51 a.m.
- License plates tabs were reported stolen on Landing Place Drive at 5:01 p.m.
- After a traffic stop on Gascony Drive at 8:48 p.m., a 24-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
Friday, April 19
- A disturbance was reported on Nautica Lane at 12:34 a.m.
- After a call about a suspicious person on Meadows Circle Drive at 6:42 p.m., a 42-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
Saturday, April 20
- A trash can on fire was reported on Cognac Court at 8:52 p.m.
Sunday, April 21
- After a traffic stop on Robert Raymond Drive at 2:35 p.m., a 32-year-old male was arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
- Domestic assault involving a juvenile was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:39 p.m.
- A 39-year-old male was arrested for second degree assault (hands, fist) at 8:32 p.m. at Centre on the Lake.
Monday, April 22
- Leaving the scene of an accident was reported on Prospect Road at I-64 at 12:39 a.m.
- A delayed report of stealing was taken at 9:49 a.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- A lost or stolen Missouri dealership license plate was reported on Bent Oak Court at 12:41 pm.
- Domestic assault and property damage were reported on Carpathian Drive at 11:15 a.m. The suspect has not been located.
- An unleashed dog was reported on Woodchuck Lane at 5:18 p.m. The dog was caught and taken by St. Charles Animal Control.
- A bicycle was reported stolen from a garage on Red Baron Drive at 6:07 p.m.
Tuesday, April 23
- Sexual assault was reported on Savoy Drive at 12:07 p.m.
- A domestic incident was reported on Mason Hill Drive at 2:57 p.m.
- A domestic disturbance was reported on Brookstone Lane at 6:48 p.m.
Wednesday, April 24
- A vehicle was reported stolen on Lake Knoll Drive at 6:43 a.m. The vehicle was recovered in St. Louis City at 8:45 a.m. and returned to the owner.
- A handgun was reported found in the 900 block of Robert Raymond Drive at 3:31 p.m.
- After a report of a suspicious vehicle in the 8000 block of Highway N at 11:57 p.m., a 26-year-old male was issued a summons for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.