The following reports for July 20 – 26, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, July 20
- Shoplifting of alcohol was reported in the 2100 block of West Terra Lane at 8:19 p.m.
- A 26-year-old female was arrested for possession of methamphetamine and for outstanding warrants during a traffic stop in the 2100 block of West Terra Lane at 10:50 p.m.
- A purse was reported stolen in the 8300 block of Highway N at 10:57 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
Thursday, July 21
- Fraudulent use of debit card was reported in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 10:42 a.m.
- Stealing from a vehicle was reported in the 400 block of Hawk Ridge Trail at 5:17 p.m.
- A 19-year-old male was arrested in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 6:56 p.m. as a “person of interest” out of the Manchester Police Department.
Friday, July 22
- A 25-year-old male was arrested for DWI on South Henke at Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 12:31 a.m.
- A 71-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 1:56 p.m. in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive.
- Police were called to the 1800 block of Gascony Parc Drive at 10:10 p.m. for a report of two subjects arguing in the parking lot. No charges were issued.
- After a call to Morgat Court at 11:24 p.m. for a domestic disturbance, a 56-year-old female was issued a summons for a drug violation.
Saturday, July 23
- A 21-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended during a traffic stop on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 2:36 a.m.
- A 56-year-old male was issued a summons for domestic assault after a call to South Henke Road and Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 7:48 a.m. for a domestic disturbance in a vehicle.
- A 32-year-old male was arrested for shoplifting at 5:11 p.m. in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive.
- A 19-year-old male was arrested for shoplifting on Fountain Grass Drive at 5:49 p.m.
Sunday, July 24
- A 22-year-old female was arrested for multiple outstanding warrants at 12:30 p.m. on Veteran’s Memorial Parkway at South Ellerman Road.
- Property damage was reported in the 600 block of Bent Oak Drive at 10:22 p.m. No charge were issued.
Monday, July 25
- Police were called to Cedar Run Lane at 5:40 a.m. for a report of a disturbance with a male subject who was out of control. Investigation determined that no crime occurred.
- Property damage was reported in the 10,600 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 9:20 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 25-year-old male was issued a summons for stealing in the 10th block of Lantern Lane at 9:29 a.m.
- Fraudulent use of a debit card was reported at 5:05 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- A 19-year-old female was arrested for shoplifting on Fountain Grass Drive at 5:55 p.m.
Tuesday, July 26
- A 26-year-old male was arrested at the St. Charles County Department of Corrections at 1:44 for an outstanding warrant.
- After a call about a suspicious person on Welsh Drive att 5:25 a.m., a 20-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
- A burglary was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 8:31 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- Two 19-year-old males and a 17-year-old female were arrested for shoplifting, minor in possession of alcohol, and possession of drug paraphernalia at 8:09 p.m. in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive.