The following reports for March 7 – 13, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, March 7
- After a report of stealing on Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:19 p.m., a 39-year-old male suspect was located and arrested.
Friday, March 8
- A domestic disturbance was reported on Champagne Drive a 2:13 a.m.
- Domestic assault with a knife was reported on Grey Pine Court at 5:12 a.m.
- Domestic assault involving a juvenile was reported on Landing Place Drive at 11:59 p.m.
Saturday, March 9
- Peace disturbance (barking dog) was reported on Welsh Drive at 2:46 p.m.
Sunday, March 10
- Gasoline was reported stolen in the 1700 block of Feise Road at 11:11 a.m.
Monday, March 11
- After a traffic stop on I-70 at 1:57 a.m., a 42-yea-ld male was issued a summons for driving while suspended.
- A 49-year-old female was reported missing at 12:28 p.m. on Marions Cove Drive. The subject was eventually located.
- After a traffic stop on Kemper Court at 3:51 p.m. for running a stop sign, a search of the vehicle revealed marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- A dog bite involving a juvenile was reported on Civic Center Drive at 5:33 p.m.
- A non-criminal domestic situation was reported on Marions Cove Drive at 7:45 p.m.
Tuesday, March 12
- Computer fraud was reported on Guyenne Drive at 2:49 p.m.
- A computer-related scam was reported on Harbor View Drive at 6:53 p.m.
- A domestic incident involving a juvenile was reported on Peaceful Meadow Court at 7:18 p.m.
Wednesday, March 13
- Packages were reported stolen from a front porch on Shire Drive at 2:06 p.m.