The following reports for May 2 – 8, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, May 2
- A domestic incident was reported on South Henke at Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 1:21 a.m. The occupants of a parked vehicle were involved in a verbal argument. No crime was committed.
- After a report of a suspicious vehicle on Fabius Drive at 4:19 a.m. a 24-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding fugitive warrant.
- Stealing from a coin operated vending machine was reported on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 12:05 p.m.
Friday, May 3
- A 56-year-old male was transported to the hospital from Village Circle Drive at 6:58 p.m.
Saturday, May 4
- An officer was involved in a crash with an object in the roadway on Duello Road at 3:34 a.m., causing minor damage to the vehicle.
- Stolen license plates were reported on Bayside Court at 8:06 p.m.
Sunday, May 5
- After a single-vehicle accident into the center cable divider on I-64 at Highway N at 6:03 a.m., a 23-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
- After a traffic stop on I-70 at 11:10 p.m., a 47-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
Monday, May 6
- After a traffic stop on Ronald Reagan Drive at 9:48 a.m., a 38-year-old male was arrested for an active warrant.
Tuesday, May 7
- A stolen vehicle was recovered on the rear lot of a closed business on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 4:19 a.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Barn Swallow Drive a 12:41 p.m.
- Theft was reported at a business on Hawk Ridge Trail at 1:30 p.m.
- A 34-year-old female was transported to the hospital for evaluation from Savoy Drive at 10:25 p.m.
Wednesday, May 8
- A vehicle was reported in an accident with a light pole on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard and Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:27 a.m.
- After a traffic stop on I-70 at 12:52 p.m., a 31-year-old male was arrested for driving while suspended.
- After a traffic stop on Waler Drive at 1:12 p.m., a drug-related arrest was made.
- A juvenile was involved in a drug violations report on Millennium Drive at 2:40 p.m.
- Sexual abuse was reported at Boulevard Park at 7:27 p.m.