The following reports for May 25 – June 3, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, May 25
- Debit card fraud was reported in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 8:59. An investigation is ongoing.
- After a medical call to the 800 block of Grey Pine Court at 10:12 a.m., a 25-year-old male was transported to the hospital.
- Debit card fraud was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:06 p.m. and another report at 5:31 p.m.
Thursday, May 26
- An unoccupied vehicle hat was blocking the road was reported on Sandstone Terrace at 8:21 a.m. The vehicle was towed.
- Debit card fraud was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 11:39 a.m. and another report at 2:36 p.m.
- A 24-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 9:20 p.m. at the Maryland Heights Police Department.
Friday, May 27
- A 22-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 12:40 a.m. at the St. Charles County Correctional Facility.
- A 31-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 11:47 a.m. in the 400 block of Hawk Ridge Trail.
- Debit card fraud was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:48 p.m.
- A missing license plate tab was reported on Regatta Bay Court at 1:14 p.m.
- After a motor vehicle crash on Hawk Ridge Trail at Springhurst Parkway at 3:56 p.m., four people were transported to the hospital.
- A 36-year-old female was arrested for driving while suspended during a traffic stop on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at Oak Hill Drive at 7:56 p.m.
- A domestic incident was reported on Fernwood Terrace at 8:04 p.m. Investigation determined no crime was committed.
- After a suspicious person report, police arrested a 24-year-old male for an outstanding warrant on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 9:59 p.m.
- A 42-year-old female was arrested for DWI during a traffic stop on Interstate 64 at Prospect at 11:19 p.m. The driver tested at .238 percent blood-alcohol content.
Saturday, May 28
- A 19-year-old male was arrested for possession of drugs and a 19-year-old male was arrested for possession of drugs and paraphernalia at 12:37 p.m. in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive.
- A 24-year-old female who was unconscious and not breathing in the 100 block of Bent Oak Drive was transported to the hospital.
Sunday, May 29
- A runaway juvenile was reported on Autumnwood Forest Drive at 9:07 a.m.
- A 44-year-old male and a 26-year-old male were arrested for credit card fraud in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:27 p.m.
Monday, May 30
- A 25-year-old male and a 20-year-old female were arrested for tampering at 12:09 a.m. on Pelican Court. An investigation is ongoing.
- An abandoned vehicle on Interstate 70 was towed a 2:52 a.m.
- A vehicle hat was stalled in the center lane of Ronald Reagan Drive at Technology Loop was towed at 6:34 a.m.
- Fraudulent use of a debit card was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:34 p.m.
- A 22-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 2:15 p.m. at the St. Charles County Department of Corrections.
- A 37-year-old male was arrested for shoplifting in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 8:44 p.m.
- A 70-year-old woman was transported to the hospital after a medical call in the 200 block of Savoy at 9 p.m.
Tuesday, May 31
- A license plate was reported stolen in the North Commuter Lot at 7:48 a.m.
- Debit card fraud was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:02 p.m.
- A iPhone was reported stolen from a business in the 1000 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 6:22 p.m.
- A 51-year-old female was arrested for shoplifting in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 6:38 p.m.
- A verbal domestic incident was reported on Green Tree Meadows Drive at 7:52 p.m. No charges were issued.
Wednesday, June 1
- Plants were reported stolen from a display in Boulevard Park at 9:22 a.m.
- Credit card fraud was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:53 p.m.
- Bank account fraud was reported on Northmoor Circle at 3:25 p.m.
- An 18-year-old male was arrested for shoplifting in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 5:46 p.m.
- After a report of a subject lying in the roadway on Interstate 64 at 7:30 p.m., a 19-year-old male was taken to the hospital for an evaluation.
Thursday, June 2
- A 25-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at the Wentzville Police Department at 1:30 a.m.
- A sexual assault was reported on Welsh Drive at 12:02 p.m.
Friday, June 3
- During a traffic stop on Freymuth Road at 10:19 a.m., an 18-year-old male was issued summonses for driving while suspended and failure to register a vehicle.
- Stealing from a vehicle was reported on Forest Crest at 7:13 p.m. The stealing was estimated to have occurred between 8 p.m. on June 2 and 8 a.m. on June 3.