The following reports for March 16 – 22, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, March 16
- Property damage was reported in the 8000 block of Highway N at 6:01 a.m.
- A 33-year-old male was arrested during a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at 1:53 p.m. for possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, and driving while suspended.
- A 45-year-old male was arrested for felony shoplifting in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:55 p.m.
- A 37-year-old male was issued a summons for assault at 5:55 p.m. in the 11,000 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- Police responded to Freymuth Road near Founders Park at 7:13 p.m. for a report of a vehicle that hit a dog. The dog was able to walk away with its owner.
- A 29-year-old female was arrested for driving while revoked, leaving the scene of an accident and an outstanding warrant at 8:14 p.m. in the 2000 block of West Terra Lane.
- A motorized scooter was reported stolen on Leon Court at 11:13 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
Thursday, March 17
- A stolen purse was reported in the 1000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:24 p.m. on Robert Raymond Drive. An investigation is ongoing.
- Identity theft was reported on Vienna Court at 4:27 p.m.
- Police responded to the 100 block of Medical Drive at 7:17 p.m. after a report of a patient stealing drugs from the hospital.
- A 28-year-old male was arrested on an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on West Terra Lane at 11:51 p.m.
Friday, March 18
- A 24-year-old male was arrested at the St. Peters Police Department at 12:22 a.m. on an outstanding warrant.
- A 19-year-old male was transported to the hospital after police responded to a sick case on Rheims Court at 1:55 a.m.
- A motor vehicle accident blocking the roadway was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard near Interstate 64 at 6:08 a.m. One driver was transported for minor injuries.
- A delayed report of shoplifting was taken in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:20 p.m.
- A 43-year-old female was issued a summons for driving while suspended during a traffic stop on Ronald Reagan Drive at 9 p.m.
- An assault was reported in the 100 block of Medical Drive at 10:55 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
Saturday, March 19
- A 44-year-old female was arrested at the St. Charles Police Department at 7:26 a.m. on an outstanding warrant.
- A 25-year-old male and a 52-year-old male were arrested for outstanding warrants during a traffic stop on Interstate 70 on the Highway A ramp at 2:58 p.m.
- A 54-year-old female and a 41-year-old female were arrested for shoplifting in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 7:21 p.m.
Sunday, March 20
- An accidental fire was reported in the 300 block of Spring Day Court at 10:03 a.m.
- A juvenile was involved in a reported shoplifting on Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:12 p.m.
- Leaving the scene of an accident was reported on Technology Drive at 5:43 p.m.
- Property damage to a vehicle was reported at Boulevard Park at 6:45 p.m.
- A 25-year-old male and a 28-year-old female were arrested for shoplifting in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 6:50 p.m.
- A 19-year-old female was arrested for possession of marijuana during a traffic stop on Windjammer Point at Veterans Memorial Parkway at 9:51 p.m.
Monday, March 21
- Fraudulent use of a credit card was reported on Woodland Drive at 10:19 a.m.
- A 22-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on Hawk Ridge Trail at 10:43 p.m.
- A 29-year-old male was arrested for driving while suspended and failure to register vehicle during a traffic stop on Hawk Ridge Trail at 10:43 p.m.
Tuesday, March 22
- Domestic violence not in progress was reported on Glen Cove Terrace at 11:26 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.