The following reports for August 5 – 18 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, August 5
- After a traffic stop on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 12:06 a.m., a 20-year-old male was arrested on an active warrant.
- A stolen license plate was reported at Brittany Marina at 11:27 a.m.
- A 25-year-old female was arrested on an outstanding warrant at 1:39 p.m. on Civic Center Drive.
- After officers responded to a fight in progress on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 2:46 p.m., a 41-year-old male and a 26-year-old male were charged with affray.
- A 25-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended after a traffic stop for a registration violation on Interstate 70 at 3:45 p.m.
- A 19-year-old male was transported to the hospital after a medical call on Cedar Cove Trail at 7:20 p.m.
- An assault was reported on Lake Forest Circle at 10:12 p.m. Two 18-year-old males were cited for affray.
Thursday, August 6
- A burglary was reported on Holloway Drive at 7:19 p.m.
Friday, August 7
- A 21-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked after a traffic stop on Picardy Drive at 9:14 a.m.
- A 34-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked and on an outstanding warrant out of St. Louis County at 12:12 p.m. on Fabius Drive.
- A 31-year-old male was arrested on an outstanding warrant at 2 p.m. on West Terra Lane.
- A burglary was reported on Lake Forest Circle at 1:43 p.m.
- A dog bite was reported on Rue Grand Drive at 7:58 p.m. No charges were issued.
- A domestic incident was reported on Cuivre Drive at 10:44 p.m. The incident was determined to be non-criminal in nature.
Saturday, August 8
- A 40-year-old male was arrested for DWI at 3:47 a.m on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at Quail Meadows Court.
- Officers responded to a business on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 12:07 p.m. for a report of stealing. A 28-year-old female later returned to pay for services rendered.
- Credit card fraud was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:31 p.m.
- A 33-year-old female was arrested on Ronald Reagan Drive for shoplifting.
- A suspicious male was reported walking around a store on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 4 p.m. Officers responded, and no charges were issued.
- An 18-year-old male was arrested for possession of marijuana (over 35 grams) and drug paraphernalia, and a 22-year-old male and a 41-year-old male were issued summons for possession of marijuana on Harbor View Drive at 11:14 p.m.
Sunday, August 9
- An officer responded to Oakley Lane at 9:46 a.m. to check on the well-being of an adult female who had walked away from her family. The female was located and returned to the residence.
- A possible assault was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 11:46 a.m. No charges were issued.
- License plates were reported stolen on Lantern Lane at 12:47 p.m.
- A domestic incident was reported on West Terra Lane at 3:05 p.m.
Monday, August 10
- A 51-year-old female was issued a summons for assault at 9:01 a.m. on Meadows Circle Drive after a report of assault between two subjects.
- A stolen bicycle was reported on Henke Road at 4:34 p.m.
- A motor vehicle crash was reported on Medical Drive at 6:44 p.m. One party that left the scene was identified, and the case is under investigation.
Tuesday, August 11
- A 27-year-old male was arrested for driving while suspended and on an active warrant at 11:18 a.m. on Interstate 64 at Prospect Road.
- A 44-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended after a traffic stop on South Charlemagne Drive at 2:19 p.m.
Wednesday, August 12
- A 22-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked after a traffic stop on Interstate 64 at 12:49 a.m.
- Officers to a report of passing a bad check on Paris Place at 12:04 p.m. The incident is under investigation.
- A 30-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended and speeding at 12:52 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
Thursday, August 13
- A 19-year-old male was transported to the hospital for treatment after a medical emergency on Cedar Run Lane at 2:39 a.m.
- A theft was reported on Bent Oak Drive at 9:53 a.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Ponce Court at 2:04 p.m.
- A 65-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended, no insurance, and an equipment violation at 9:38 p.m. on Freymuth Road.
- A 23-year-old male was issued a summons for a traffic offense and two drug violations after a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at 11:03 p.m.
Friday, August 14
- After a two-vehicle crash on Hawk Ridge Trail and Ridgeway Avenue at 3:21 p.m., one driver was transported to the hospital for an injury.
- Harassment was reported on Harbor View Drive at 4:42 p.m.
Saturday, August 15
- A 35-year-old male was arrested for DWI after a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at mile marker 213.
- A 35-year-old male was issued a summons for peace disturbance at 4:12 a.m. on Bent Oak Drive.
- A stolen vehicle was recovered on Bridlespur Lane at 8:45 a.m. The vehicle was towed, and an investigation in ongoing.
- A 32-year-old male was arrested on Bridgespur Lane at 8:45 a.m. for failure to appear in court.
- A 34-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked after a traffic stop on Freymuth Lane at 11:06 p.m.
Sunday, August 16
- Officers responded to Cedar Cove Trail at 2:28 p.m. for a report of vehicle striking a parked vehicle. No injuries were reported.
Monday, August 17
- Credit card fraud was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 9:56 a.m.
Tuesday, August 18
- A three-vehicle crash was reported on Interstate 64 west of Prospect Road at 11:14 a.m. one minor injury was reported.
- A domestic incident was reported on Bent Oak Drive at 11:39 a.m. No charges were issued.
- A 38-year-old male was arrested for a drug violation during a traffic stop on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 10:24 p.m.