The following reports for August 1 – 7, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, August 1
- Second degree property damage was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 9:58 a.m., where a building had been painted with graffiti overnight.
- A 3-year-old child was left at a business on Ronald Reagan Drive at 5:19 p.m., a 29-year-old female was arrested for endangering the child’s welfare.
- Police deployed Narcan on a 52-year-old male on Ronald Reagan Drive at 6:32 p.m.
Friday, August 2
- There was a report of an affray (fighting in public that disturbs the peace) on Orf Road at 12:24 a.m., one suspect left before police arrival.
- Items were reported stolen from a backpack in a business on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 1:24 a.m.
- A drug overdose was reported at a business on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 5:20 a.m.
- Credit card fraud was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 10:34 a.m.
- Two 14-year-old subjects were detained for stealing on Fountain Grass Drive at 2:02 p.m. and were later released to their parents.
- A stolen vehicle was reported on Robert Raymond Drive at 1:38 p.m., where the 42-year-old male victim was taken into custody for an active warrant after refusing to press charges against the subject.
- A three vehicle crash was reported on I-64 west at 5:52 p.m., a 85-year-old male was transported by ambulance for medical treatment, and two vehicles were towed.
- A 59-year-old female was issued summonses for shoplifting on Fountain Grass Drive at 5:48 p.m.
- Police investigated a suspicious vehicle in a park after hours on Freymuth Road at 9:30 p.m., and after investigation drug possession charges are pending.
Saturday, August 3
- Property damage from a car door scratching another car door was reported in a parking lot on Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:37 p.m.
- A fire that melted the siding of a house was reported on Glen Cove Terrace at 1:14 p.m.
- After a traffic stop on I-70 at 3:33 p.m., a 30-year-old male subject was arrested for active warrants.
- A 52-year-old female subject was detained for shoplifting on Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:15 p.m.
- A domestic disturbance between a husband and wife was reported on Glen Cove Terrace at 10:10 p.m.
Sunday, August 4
- A single vehicle motorcycle crash was reported on I-70 at 7:18 p.m., two passengers sustained minor injuries but refused to be transported to the hospital.
- Fourth degree assault was reported on Villa Drive at 8:32 p.m.
Monday, August 5
- Theft from a motor vehicle was reported on Oceanis Drive at 5:04 a.m.
- After a traffic stop for speeding on I-64 at 11:30 a.m., the drive was issued summonses for driving while suspended.
- Stealing and burglary were reported on Bridlespur Lane at 11:20 a.m.
- Delayed stealing ($750 or more) was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 11:46 a.m.
- Fourth degree assault was reported on Little Piney Drive at 10:41 p.m.
Tuesday, August 6
- A delayed report of stealing was taken on Ronald Reagan Drive at 11:22 a.m.
- A violation of an ex-parte order of protection was reported on Seasons Parkway at 8:01 p.m.
Wednesday, August 7
- A 49-year-old female was arrested for DWI on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 7:19 a.m.
- An abandoned vehicle blocking the roadway was reported on Founders Park at 7:18 a.m.
- A violation of an ex-parte order of protection was reported on Seasons Parkway at 11:06 a.m.
- A wallet was stolen from an unsecured vehicle on Cedar Run Lane at 11:28 a.m.