The following reports for November 26 – December 2 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, November 26
- At 8:34 a.m., an officer responded to Normandy Drive for a report of property damage.
- A three-car vehicle accident with minor injuries was reported on Interstate 64 under Prospect Road at 3:58 p.m.
Thursday, November 27
- An officer stopped a vehicle on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 1:55 a.m. an arrested a 22-year-old male for DWI.
Friday, November 28
- A shoplifting incident was reported at Von Maur at 2:44 p.m.
- At 5:37 p.m., police investigated a vehicle crash with a deer on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard. The deer was euthanized.
- At 8:15 p.m., a police officer conducted a traffic stop on Technology Drive of a vehicle without its headlights on. The 23-year-old driver was arrested for a revoked driver’s license.
Saturday, November 29
- Property damage was reported on Arrow Wood Court at 10:19 a.m.
- An officer conducted a traffic stop on Dauphine at 4:26 p.m. for a license plate violation and was issued a summons for possession of marijuana.
- Officers responded to Marions Cove Drive at 10:12 p.m. for a report of a domestic incident. The incident was determined to be non-criminal.
Sunday, November 30
- An officer conducted a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at Highway A at 12:26 a.m. A 50-year-old female was arrested on an active warrant out of St. Peters.
- An officer responded to San Souci Drive at 3:37 a.m. for an alarm sounding. The fire department also responded, entered the residence, and determined the fire was due to food burning in the oven.
- At 4:08 a.m., an officer attempted to assist a motorist on the shoulder of westbound Interstate 64. A female subject in the car exited and crossed the westbound lanes, climbed over the wire barrier to the eastbound lanes, and crossed the eastbound lanes. The subject jumped in front of a car, but the officer grabbed her and got her off the roadway. The subject was transported for psychological evaluation.
- At 7:57 a.m., officers responded to Cedar Cove Trail in reference to a female subject who wanted to harm herself. The woman was transported for evaluation.
Monday, December 1
- At 6:08 a.m., icy road caused a two-vehicle accident and blocked traffic on westbound Interstate 70 near the Lake Saint Louis Boulevard exit.
- At 7:08 a.m. a two-vehicle accident due to icy roads was reported on Interstate 70 just before the Lake Saint Louis exit.
Tuesday, December 2
- An officer responded to Hawk Ridge Trail and Springhurst Parkway at 1:49 a.m. for a report of a vehicle leaving the scene of a traffic accident. After investigation, a 40-year-old male was arrested for leaving the scene and DWI.