The following reports for November 19 – 25 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, November 19
- An officer responded to the intersection of Highway N and Hawk Ridge Trail at 7:42 a.m. for a two-vehicle crash. No injuries were reported.
- At 1:07 p.m., officers responded to the O’Fallon Police Department and arrested a 22-year-old male on an active Lake Saint Louis warrant.
- At 3:30 p.m., officers responded to Meadows Circle Drive for a report of stealing. An 18-year-old female was arrested for stealing under $500.
- At 6:57 p.m., an officer arrested a 19-year-old male on an active warrant out of St. Charles County for stealing. During booking, the subject assaulted the officer multiple times. Neither the officer nor the subject were injured.
Thursday, November 20
- Officers responded to the 100th block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 10:15 a.m. for a report of fraud. The case was forwarded to the U.S. Postal Inspector for investigation.
- A juvenile incident was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 11:41 a.m.
Friday, November 21
- An officer conducting a traffic stop at 11:24 p.m. on Huzzah Drive and Big River Drive arrested the 31-year-old driver for DWI, prior offender. The subject refused a chemical breath test.
Saturday, November 22
- At 1:34, an officer participating in a multi-jurisdictional task force arrested a 31-year-old on Interstate 70 for DWI. The driver refused a chemical breath test.
- At 7:34 p.m., an officer responded to the 11,000 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway for a report of leaving the scene of an accident.
- Shoplifting was reported on Fountain Grass Drive at 7:43 p.m. A female subject was taken into custody for stealing $1066 worth of items.
- A juvenile incident was reported at 9:08 p.m. in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive.
- An officer conducting a traffic stop in the parking lot of the north commuter lot at 11:14 p.m. and arrested a 27-year-old male driver for DWI.
- Officers responded to the Petro Mart on Hawk Ridge Trail for a report of stealing fuel at 11:43 p.m.
Sunday, November 23
- Officers responded to the 500 block of Bent Oak Drive at 7:38 a.m. for a domestic disturbance where one subject was threatening another with a knife. A29-year-old male was taken for mental evaluation and charges are pending.
- At 3 p.m., a 38-year-old male was arrested for driving with a revoked license during an accident call on Interstate 64.
- Officers were called to Cedar Run Lane for a domestic disturbance at 10:28 p.m. The disturbance turned out to be verbal only.
- At 11:44 on Bent Oak Drive, a 27-year-old male was arrested on a fugitive warrant out of St. Charles County.
Monday, November 24
- At 10:21, a male subject turned himself in on an outstanding warrant.
- At 3:24 p.m., an accident was reported on Autumnwood Forest. A vehicle back up into a fire hydrant.
- A juvenile shoplifting incident was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 6:27 p.m.
Tuesday, November 25
- At 6:56 p.m., an officer responded to a business on Ronald Reagan Drive for a report of property damage and theft from a vehicle. A $500 radar detector was stolen and $240 of damage was done to the vehicle to gain entry.