The following reports for February 8 – 17, 2017 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, February 8
- At 11 a.m., 34-year-old male assaulted a police officer who was assisting security at SSM St. Joseph Hospital-Lake Saint Louis.
- A 38-year-old male was taken into protective custody at 1 p.m. on Interstate 70 and taken to the hospital.
- A gun was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 500 block of Forest Crest rive at 1:09 p.m.
Thursday, February 9
- A 43-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 9:40 a.m. on Civic Center Drive.
- Stealing was reported on Chalet Court at 3:48 p.m.
- A 26-year-old male and a 26-year-old female were issued summons for domestic assault on Cedar Bluff Drive at 11:01 p.m.
Friday, February 10
- A 19-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on the South Outer Road at Hawk Ridge Trail at 2:10 p.m.
- Firearms were reported stolen during a burglary in the 160 block of Rue Grand Drive at 9:11 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
Saturday, February 11
- A runaway juvenile was reported on Oak Place at 1:05 a.m.
- A 38-year-old male was taken into protective custody at 1:32 a.m. in the 2200 block of Gascony Drive.
- A 30-year-old female was issued a summons for driving while revoked during a traffic stop on Rue Grand Drive at 11:20 a.m.
- A delayed report of shoplifting was taken in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:39 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 22-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant and a 23-year-old female was issued a summons for shoplifting in the 100 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 4:24 p.m.
- A verbal domestic disturbance was reported in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Boulevard at 9:05 p.m. No charges were issued.
- An 18-year-old male was issued a summons for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the 600 block of Eaglewood Trail at 11:21 p.m.
Sunday, February 12
- A curfew violation was reported on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 2:33 a.m.
- One injury was reported after a two-vehicle crash on Robert Raymond Drive at Lila Lane at 3:07 p.m.
- A burglary with no indication of forced entry was reported on Harbor Point Court at 3:46 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
Monday, February 13
- Property damage was reported in the 30 block of Freymuth Road at 8:56 a.m.
- A lost drivers license was reported on Cuivre Drive at 9:48 a.m.
- A 38-year-old female was arrested for shoplifting in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 11:22 a.m.
- A 19-year-old male was arrested on Hawk Ridge Trail at 12:07 p.m. for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- A domestic disturbance was reported in the 1100 block of South Charlemagne Drive at 5:49 p.m. No charges were issued.
- A juvenile was involved in a report of property damage on Distinction rive at 5:49 p.m.
- After a call to Medical Drive for property damage at 5:53 p.m., a 36-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
- A 33-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked, and a 21-year-old male and 24-year-old female were arrested for outstanding warrants during a traffic stop on Highway N at 9:55 p.m.
Tuesday, February 14
- An 18-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Civic Center Drive at 3:24 p.m.
- A theft of fuel was reported on Hawk Ridge Trail at 6:08 p.m.
- A 31-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 8:38 p.m. on Curtis Road at Paul Renaud Boulevard.
Wednesday, February 15
- Identity theft was reported on Rue Grand Drive at 11:37 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A handheld radio was reported stolen from a St. Charles County Ambulance District employee at 2:17 p.m. on Interstate 70. An investigation is ongoing.
- Assault and trespassing were reported in the 1000 block of Seine Drive at 5:13 p.m., but the incident was determined to be a child custody disagreement. Case was referred to the prosecuting attorney for possible criminal charges.
Thursday, February 16
- A juvenile was involved in a report of affray at 6:33 p.m. on Veterans Memorial Parkway.
Friday, February 17
- A delayed report of stealing was taken in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 10:05 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 23-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Civic Center Drive at 2:39 p.m.
- Fraudulent use of a debit/credit card was reported on Breezy Knoll Lane at 3:03 p.m.
- Fraudulent use of a debit card was reported on Highway N at 3:38 p.m.
- A 29-year-old female and a 33-year-old male were arrested for drug possession during an investigation of stealing in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:46 p.m.
- A vehicle was reported to have struck a fence and left the scene on Freymuth Road at 7:27 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- Police were called to Medical Drive to stand by at 7:32 p.m. A 48-year-old female violated a full order of protection.