The following reports for November 7 – 20, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, November 7
- After a traffic stop on westbound I-70 at 10:43 p.m., a 62-year-old male was arrested for DWI.
Friday, November 8
- A fire was reported on Centre On The Lake at 9:58 a.m.
- A 33-year-old male was taken into custody after a report of trespassing on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 4:57 p.m.
Saturday, November 9
- A stolen vehicle was reported on Lake St. Louis Boulevard at 1:43 p.m.
Sunday, November 10
- A burglary was reported on South Henke Road at 3:32 p.m.
Monday, November 11
- After a single vehicle crash on I-64 at 6:30 p.m., the driver was transported by EMS to a local area hospital.
Tuesday, November 12
- A motor vehicle crash where the striking vehicle left the scene of the accident was reported on Cognac Court at 2:01 p.m.
- Fraudulent use of a credit card was reported on Lakeview Court at 1:50 p.m.
- Domestic assault was reported on Big River Drive at 6:11 p.m.
Wednesday, November 13
- Two vehicles were reported as striking a deer on Lake St. Louis Boulevard at 6:13 p.m., no injuries reported.
Thursday, November 14
- One vehicle was reported as leaving the scene of a two-vehicle accident on Distinction Drive at 5:55 p.m.
- Unlawful use of a weapon (flourishing) was reported on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 7:19 p.m.
- An assault was reported on Harbor View Drive at 9:11 p.m.
Friday, November 15
- A vehicle was reported leaving the scene of an accident on westbound I-64 at Highway 364 at 3:49 p.m.
- An LSL officer assisted Missouri Highway Patrol in arresting a 38-year-old male for DWI on I-70 West at 3:47 p.m.
- A delayed stealing report was taken on Ronald Reagan Drive at 9:27 p.m.
- Domestic assault was reported on Harbor View Drive at 10:54 p.m., though after investigation officers said it did not appear physical assault of any type occurred.
Saturday, November 16
- A domestic assault between male and female subjects was reported on Larochelle Court at 12:47 a.m.
- Stealing from a motor vehicle was reported on Distinction Drive at 6:59 a.m.
- Stealing from a motor vehicle ($750 or more) was reported on Village Circle Drive at 9:05 a.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Flagstone Terrace at 11:12 a.m.
- Property damage to a motor vehicle was reported on Savoy Drive at 12:14 p.m.
- A vehicle left the scene of a motor vehicle crash on Medical Drive at 3:24 p.m.
- A 47-year-old female was transported to the hospital after an overdose on Harbor View Drive at 6:17 p.m.
- A motor vehicle crash was reported on Highway N and Hawk Ridge Trail at 7:08 p.m., with one subject reporting minor injuries and one vehicle towed.
Sunday, November 17
- Stealing was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 1:15 p.m.
- Theft was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:17 p.m., with the amount of stolen items equaling $1,822.99.
- A female subject struck by a vehicle was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:12 p.m., and she refused EMS.
- A domestic assault was reported on Paris Court at 7:46 p.m.
Monday, November 18
- A 60-year-old male subject left the scene of a single vehicle accident on Hawk Ridge Trail and Ronald Reagan Drive at 6:28 a.m.
- After a two vehicle vehicle accident on I-64 at 5:05 p.m., one vehicle was towed from disabling damage and minor injuries were reported.
- A 34-year-old female subject was arrested for stealing and an outstanding warrant on Ronald Reagan Drive at 11:48 p.m.
Tuesday, November 19
- A two vehicle crash was reported on Highway A and I-70 at 11:25 a.m., a 49-year-old female subject reported minor injuries.
- After a motor vehicle crash, the striking vehicle with a male driver left the scene of the accident on Centre on the Lake at 12:13 p.m.
- A two-vehicle accident was reported on Medical Drive at 2:03 p.m., involving a parked vehicle. The striking vehicle left the scene.
- An officer took a report of a fraudulent attempt to gain narcotics on Pond Fort Trail at 5:40 p.m.
Wednesday, November 20
- Shoplifting was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:26 a.m.
- Possible counterfeiting was reported on Robert Raymond Drive at 7:36 a.m.