The following reports for October 28 – November 7, 2017 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Saturday, October 28
- A possible rape was reported on Oak Place at 7:30 p.m., and a female subject was transported for evaluation and treatment. The investigation is ongoing.
- A 33-year-old female was arrested at 10:53 p.m. on Civic Center Drive for an active warrant.
- A drug overdose was reported on West Terra Lane at 11:28 p.m. An 18-year-old female was unconscious and unresponsive, and an officer administered NARCAN nasal spray. The subject woke up and was transported to the hospital.
Sunday, October 29
- A summons for driving while revoked was issued on Freymouth Road at 10:51 a.m.
- A suspicious male was reported at Denny’s at 1:55 p.m. The subject was arrested for an outstanding warrant out of St. Louis County.
- A possible burglary in progress was reported on Breezy Knoll Lane at 10:44 p.m. It turned out to be the caller’s husband who had been locked out. During the call, a domestic incident from the previous night was reported. An investigation is ongoing.
Monday, October 30
- Violation of an order of protection was reported on Oak Place at 9:30 a.m. Investigation determined that no crime had taken place.
- A 23-year-old male was issued summonses for expired plates and driving while suspended at 1:18 p.m. on Prospect Road.
- A disturbance was reported in the 900 block of Ampere Place at 1:07 p.m.
- A 43-year-old female was issued a summons for shoplifting and released at 7:12 p.m. in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive.
Tuesday, October 31
- A two-vehicle crash was reported on Medical Drive at 3:32 p.m.
Wednesday, November 1
- A suspicious vehicle was reported on Catamaran Drive at 2:09 p.m.
Thursday, November 2
- A 19-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 7:57 a.m. at the O’Fallon Police Department.
- A single motor vehicle crash and fire was reported on Interstate 70 eastbound. A 21-year-old male was injured.
- Stealing of $750 or more was reported at a business on Harbor Bend Court at 4:21 p.m.
- A 95-year-old male walked into the police station to report a person inside his residence. The subject, who has dementia, was taken home by a friend.
Friday, November 3
- A 20-year-old female was arrested for DWI on South Charlemagne Drive at 11:47 a.m.
- A domestic incident was reported on Autumnwood Forest Drive at 10 p.m. The incident was a verbal argument between husband and wife, and the husband agreed to leave for the evening.
Saturday, November 4
- A 26-year-old male was arrested at the O’Fallon Police Department at 12:37 a.m. for an outstanding warrant.
- Police responded to the 1000 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard after a report of a male subject passed out in front of the building. The 36-year-old was transported for evaluation.
- A crash involving a motor vehicle and a bicycle was reported at 2:39 pm on Locksley Manor Drive. The 14-year-old bicyclist was transported for non life threatening injuries.
Sunday, November 5
- A burglary was reported in the 1800 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 6:51 a.m.
- Leaving the scene of a motor vehicle crash was reported on Key Harbor Drive at 12:51 p.m.
- A domestic incident between mother and son was reported on Vienna Court at 5:40 p.m. No assault occurred.
- A runaway juvenile was reported on Savoy Drive at 9:25 p.m.
Monday, November 6
- A vehicle was reported taken without permission at 1:32 a.m. on Cuivre Drive and was damaged when it struck a curb. The owner did not pursue charges.
- A missing license plate was reported on Ampere Court at 10:54 a.m.
- Property damage was reported on Interstate 64 at 2:13 p.m.
- Identity theft was reported on Autumn Brook Court at 3:53 p.m.
- A narcotics overdose was reported on Sable Court at 9:05 p.m. A 45-year-old male was transported to the hospital for treatment.
Tuesday, November 7
- A delayed report of property damage on Centre on the Lake was taken at 2:32 p.m.