The following reports for May 23 – 29, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, May 23
- After investigating a theft on Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:02 p.m., a 23-year-old female was arrested for an active warrant.
- After a traffic stop for expired plates on Ridgeway Drive at 5:14 p.m., a 35-year-old male was issued a summons for failing to register and driving while suspended.
- A domestic incident was reported on Champagne Drive at 11:20 p.m., involving a 39-year-old male and his 39-year-old girlfriend.
Friday, May 24
- A two-vehicle crash was reported on Lakewood Drive at 2:53 p.m.
- A runaway juvenile was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:43 p.m., and the subject was located later at the father’s residence.
- A naked subject was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 7:08 p.m., and was taken to the hospital for evaluation.
- Domestic assault was reported on Breezy Knoll Lane at 7:05 p.m.
- Domestic assault was reported on Paris Court at 7:58 p.m.
- After a report of an unresponsive 50-year-old female on Bent Oak Drive at 8:04 p.m., the subject was transported to the hospital for a serious illness.
Saturday, May 25
- A prior theft was reported on Rue Grand Drive at 10:59 a.m.
- A delayed report of stealing was taken on Meadows Circle Drive at 6:20 p.m.
- After a report of a narcotic overdose on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 8:50 p.m., a 32-year-old female subject was transported to the hospital.
- Property damage was reported on Highway N at Country Landing Drive at 8:53 p.m.
Sunday, May 26
- An aggressive dog was reported on Welsh Drive at 5:31 p.m.
- A motor vehicle accident involving a parked vehicle was reported on Windjammer Point at 6:39 p.m.
Monday, May 27
- Trespassing was reported on Cognac Court at 5:07 a.m., six subjects were identified.
Tuesday, May 28
- Fraudulent use was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 7:14 a.m., after a suspect made an unauthorized purchase with the victim’s credit card.
- There was a delayed report of a burglary on Flintshire Lane at 2:56 p.m, multiple items taken from an open garage.
- Domestic assault was reported on Flintshire Lane at 4:11 p.m.
- After a report of a stalled vehicle on eastbound I-64 at 5:56 p.m., the vehicle was towed from the scene.
- A vehicle was reported stolen on Silent Meadow Drive at 6:42 p.m.
- A domestic incident was reported on Bayside Court at 11:34 p.m., between a 17-year-old son and the 46-year-old mother.
Wednesday, May 29
- There was a report of a dog biting another dog on Jefferson Point at 4:40 p.m.
- A vehicle crash was reported on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 11:28 p.m.