The following reports for April 6 – 12, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, April 6
- Stealing from a vehicle was reported on TCW Court at 7:02 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- Stalking was reported on Civic Center Drive at 9:34 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- Stalking was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 2:27 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- Leaving the scene of an accident was reported on Medical Drive at 2:55 p.m. No injuries were reported.
Thursday, April 7
- A 26-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop in the 200 block of Civic Center Drive at 10:48 a.m.
- Stalking was reported at Lakeview Center at 12:23 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
Friday, April 8
- A suspicious person was reported on Huzzah Drive at 12:08 a.m.
- Police responded to help a disabled vehicle on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:26 a.m. and arrested a 28-year-old female on multiple outstanding warrants.
- A 41-year-old female was issued a summons at 11:01 a.m. on Interstate 70 near Highway A for driving while suspended.
- Items were reported stolen from a vehicle left unlocked and unattended on Laurel Oaks Court at 3:27 p.m.
- After a motor vehicle accident on Interstate 64 at 3:42 p.m., one male passenger was transported for injuries.
- A 39-year-old female was issued a summons for domestic assault at 3:50 p.m. on Distinction Drive.
- A 50-year-old male was taken into protective custody and transported to the hospital at 4:44 p.m. on Twin Lake Drive.
- Trespassing involving a juvenile was reported on Autumnwood Forest Drive at 9:47 p.m.
Saturday, April 9
- A vehicle that was blocking the road on Technology Drive east of Merz Farm was towed at 12:02 a.m.
- A 30-year-old male was arrested for driving while suspended and for a drug offense during a traffic stop on Interstate 70 east of Highway A at 12:34 a.m.
- Domestic assault was reported in the 700 block of Harrier Drive at 2:58 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 26-year-old female was arrested on an outstanding warrant at 3:05 on Civic Center Drive.
- A 69-year-old male was issued a summons for stealing at 3:28 p.m. in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive.
- A report of road rage was taken on Brookstone Terrace at 4:41 p.m. Police determined that the incident occurred in a different jurisdiction.
Sunday, April 10
- At 12:06 a.m., officers assisted another agency with the arrest of a 33-year-old male on Interstate 70.
- A 47-year-old male was arrested for property damage in the 10,500 block of Veterans Memorial Drive at 2:11 a.m.
- A 19-year-old male was arrested for calling in a false report and a 19-year-female was arrested for driving without a license and leaving the scene of an accident in the 10th block of Cedar Run Lane at 4:41 a.m.
- Vandalism was reported on Orf Road at 3:08 p.m.
- An 18-year-old male was arrested for stealing and burglary at 9:04 p.m. on Stonewood Bend.
Monday, April 11
- Stealing from an ATM was reported in the 10th block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 11:34 a.m. Investigation determined that no theft had occurred.
- A 19-year-old female was arrested at the St. Charles County Jail at 9:46 p.m. for an outstanding warrant.
Tuesday, April 12
- A 33-year-old male was arrested at the Calverton Park Police Department at 2:55 a.m. for an outstanding warrant.
- Identity theft was reported at 10:54 a.m. on Lourdes Court.
- A 23-year-old male was issued a summons for possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard and Interstate 64 at 1:03 p.m.
- A 32-year-old female was issued a summons for driving while suspended during a traffic stop on Freymuth Road at 3:44 p.m.
- Harassment was reported on Gascony Parc Drive at 3:58 p.m. No charges were issued.