The following reports for June 13 – 19, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, June 13
- After a traffic stop on I-70 at 5:09 p.m., a 4o-year-old male was issued summonses for failure to display license plates and driving while revoked.
- There was a report of a domestic incident between a boyfriend and girlfriend on Ronald Reagan Drive at 7:55 p.m., but determined to be non-criminal.
Friday, June 14
- Stealing was reported on Fountain Grass Drive at 2:25 p.m.
- A domestic assault was reported on Oak Place at 8:59 p.m. between a 71-year-old father and 47-year-old daughter.
Saturday, June 15
- A domestic assault was reported on Saybridge Manor Parkway at 12:27 a.m. between a 67-year-old father, 66-year-old mother, and 27-year-old daughter.
- A domestic assault was reported by a male to the Lake Saint Louis Police Department at 9:35 p.m.
- A motor vehicle accident was reported on Twin Lake Drive at 11:17 p.m., where a vehicle had left the roadway. No injuries, and vehicle was towed.
Sunday, June 16
- Stealing was reported on Technology Drive at 9:06 a.m.
- There was a delayed report of shoplifting on Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:02 p.m., involving multiple incidents over multiple days by the same subject.
Monday, June 17
- A motor vehicle accident where the striking vehicle left the scene was reported on Hawk Ridge Trail at 9:04 a.m.
- A stolen license plate was reported on Civic Center Drive at 3:01 p.m.
Tuesday, June 18
- Several subjects reported being chased by an unknown adult male on Rue Grand Drive at 2:57 a.m. who could not be found in the area.
- Domestic assault that occurred inside a vehicle on I-70 was reported at 12:03 a.m.
- A domestic assault was reported on Morning Meadow Drive at 2:15 p.m.
Wednesday, June 19
- A motor vehicle accident was reported on Robert Raymond Drive at 10:31 a.m., no injuries reported.
- A motor vehicle accident was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 12:23 p.m., one vehicle towed and am 18-year-old female was transported to the hospital.
- A three vehicle motor vehicle accident was reported on Highway N at 1:27 p.m., no injuries reported and one vehicle towed.