The following reports for August 2 – 8, 2017 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, August 2
- A 26-year-old male was arrested for stealing in the 1000 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 11:04 a.m.
- A delayed report of a stolen vehicle was taken at 12:22 p.m. on Autumnwood Forest Drive. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 36-year-old male was arrested for an active warrant during a traffic stop on West Tera Lane at the North Commuter Lot.
- A 34-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant in the 900 block of Robert Raymond Drive at 11:31 p.m.
Thursday, August 3
- A domestic incident was reported on Ridge Oak Court at 11:51 a.m. No charges were issued.
- A 35-year-old female and a 36-year-old female were arrested for stealing on Meadows Circle Drive at 3;09 p.m.
- One injury was reported after a two-vehicle crash on Hawk Ridge Trail at 3:30 p.m.
Friday, August 4
- Shoplifting was reported in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 5:13 p.m.
Saturday, August 5
- A 64-year-old male was arrested for driving while intoxicated at 12:33 a.m. on Highway 364 west of Bryan Road.
- A domestic incident was reported in the 300 block of Yard Drive at 12:26 a.m. No charges were issued.
- A 24-year-old male was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 3 a.m. on Interstate 64 near Ronald Reagan Drive.
- A death from natural causes was reported on Burgundy Drive at 3 p.m.
- An 18-year-old female was issued a summons for drug possession during a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at 10:56 p.m.
Sunday, August 6
- A medical emergency was reported on Lila Lane at 6;09 p.m. A 33-year-old male was taken to the hospital.
Monday, August 7
- A 47-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 8:37 a.m. in Montgomery City.
- A fire was reported in the 600 block of Green Tree Meadows Drive at 8:43 a.m. A motorcycle was on fire in the garage. The fire was extinguished and determined to be non-criminal in nature.
- An assault, special victim was reported on Medical Drive at 1:45 p.m.
- Lost property was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 1:37 p.m.
- A 21-year-old male was arrested for stealing in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:25 p.m.
- A residential fire was reported on Hawks Landing Drive at 6:31 p.m. No injuries were reported, and the fire was determined to be accidental.
Tuesday, August 8
- Fraudulent purchases made on a lost or stolen credit card were reported at 12:41 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- A lost or stolen license plate was reported on Braemar Parkway at 1:11 p.m.
- A drug overdose was reported on Oak Place at 6:20 p.m. A 45-year-old female was taken to the hospital by EMS.
- A 26-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at the St. Charles County Department of Corrections at 5:49 p.m.