The following reports for September 26 – October 2, 2019 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, September 26
- Stealing was reported on Medical Plaza at 7:52 a.m.
- A motorcycle license plate was reported stolen on Highway N at 4:58 p.m.
Friday, September 27
- A vehicle was reported stolen on Rue De Paix at 2:00 p.m.
- After a traffic stop on Ronald Reagan Drive at 9:46 p.m., a 31-year-old male was arrested for an active warrant and driving while suspended.
Saturday, September 28
- A male subject fled from officers and the 18-year-old male was later found on Argonne Meadows Drive at 4:13 a.m., where he was arrested for resisting arrest, minor in possession of alcohol, and drug possession.
- A fight in progress involving a handgun was reported on Hidden Bluffs Drive at 7:11 p.m.
- Property damage to a semi truck was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 8:12 p.m.
Sunday, September 29
- A 48-year-old male was issued summonses for a theft reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:34 p.m.
- Two shoplifting incidents by the same subject were reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 9:21 p.m.
Monday, September 30
- A small grass fire was reported in the median of I-70 at 2:47 p.m.
- An assault was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:20 p.m.
Tuesday, October 1
- Fraud was reported on Prospect Place Drive at 3:07 p.m.
- A suspect was arrested on West Terra Lane at 8:35 p.m. for an active warrant in St. Charles County and possession of felony narcotics.
Wednesday, October 2
- Theft ($750 or more) from a motor vehicle was reported on Cedar Bluff Drive at 7:08 a.m.
- Theft ($750 or more) from a residence was reported on Ridgeway Drive at 8:04 a.m.
- Fraud was reported on Champagne Drive at 9:24 a.m.
- An internet scam was reported on Normandy Drive at 5:34 p.m.