The following reports for October 5 – 10, 2017 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Thursday, October 5
- A dog bite was reported on Bordeaux place at 12:49 p.m.
- A domestic incident was reported on Marquette Drive at 2:22 p.m.
- Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported on Cedar Bluff Drive at 4:07 p.m.
- A Michigan license plate was confiscated by authority from the State of Michigan after a traffic stop on Technology Drive at 5:36 p.m.
- A 20-year-old male was arrested at the O’Fallon Police Department at 8:41 p.m.
Friday, October 6
- A 52-year-old male was arrested for an active warrant, for possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 7:55 a.m.
- Property damage and theft from a vehicle was reported on Gascony Parc Drive at 10:50 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 33-year-old male was arrested on Medical Plaza Drive for an active warrant at 11:21 a.m.
- A 30-year-old female was transported to the hospital after a two-vehicle crash on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard near Pleasant Meadows at 5:21 p.m.
Saturday, October 7
- A 39-year-old driver was arrested for DWI-alcohol after a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at 1:14 a.m. for failure to maintain a single lane.
Sunday, October 8
- A 37-year-old male was issued a summons for domestic assault at 2:14 p.m. on Grey Pine Court.
- After a report of subjects in Boulevard Park after hours at 3:06 a.m., one subject was determined to have a warrant out of St. Charles County.
- A 58-year-old male driver was arrested for DWI after a single-vehicle crash on Highway N at 9:42 p.m.
Monday, October 9
- A 23-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended at 2:54 p.m. on Veterans Memorial Parkway after a traffic stop for displaying two different license plates.
- A 35-year-old male was arrested for domestic assault at 4:28 p.m. on Rue Grand Drive.
- A domestic incident was reported on Vienna Court at 8:09 p.m. Investigation determine the incident to be non-criminal.
Tuesday, October 10
- A 32-year-old male driver was transported to the hospital after a single-vehicle crash on South Henke near Cuivre Drive at 2:08 a.m.
- A 79-year-old female was transported for injuries after a motor vehicle crash on Feise Road near Henke at 1:18 p.m.