The following reports for May 11 – 17, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, May 11
- At 1:03 a.m., officers interrupted a stealing in progress on TCW court after a call about an alarm sounding.
- A motor vehicle/motorcycle crash with injuries was reported on Veterans Memorial Parkway at Medical Plaza at 12:34 p.m. A male subject was transported to the hospital.
- Aggravated stalking and violation of an order of protection was reported at Edgewater Point at 4:35 p.m. An investigation is ongoing.
Thursday, May 12
- A motor vehicle crash was reported on the I-64 exit ramp at Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at Braemar Parkway at 2:37 p.m.
Friday, May 13
- A 27-year-old male and a 45-year-old male were charged with fighting in public after a physical altercation in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Boulevard at 8:20 a.m.
- Stealing from a vehicle was reported in the 100th block of Medical Drive at 10:57 p.m.
- A 40-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant after a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at 2:30 p.m.
- An ordinance violation of prohibited waste practices was investigated at 7:37 p.m. on Cannes Court, and the home owner was given a warning.
- A stolen purse was reported at Founders Park at 7:23 p.m.
- A mailbox was reported damaged on Hawks Landing Drive at 9:11 p.m.
Saturday, May 14
- A 26-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Civic Center Drive at 1:40 p.m.
- A 19-year-old female was issued a summons for shoplifting in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 4:49 p.m.
- Theft of motor fuel was reported in the 400 block of Hawk Ridge Trail at 4:42 p.m. The gas was eventually paid for and no charges filed.
- A juvenile was involved in a report of shoplifting on Fountain Grass Drive at 6 p.m.
- A 34-year-old male was arrested for domestic abuse in the 100 block of Rue Grand Drive at 6:52 p.m.
Sunday, May 15
- Vandalism in the bathroom at Boulevard Park was reported at 9:05 a.m.
- Officers took a report of a 34-year-old male violating a full order of protection.
- After a report of an intoxicated male stumbling near a lake on Oakley Lane at 6:38 p.m., officers arrested a 33-year-old male for an outstanding warrant.
Monday, May 16
- Officers responded to the Wentzville Police Department at 2:23 a.m. to arrest a 25-year-old male for an outstanding warrant.
Tuesday, May 17
- After a motor vehicle crash on Highway A and Veterans Memorial Parkway at 7:21 a.m., both drivers complained of neck injury but refused medical attention.
- A 25-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant on Civic Center Drive at 4 p.m.
- A juvenile was involved in the report of an accident on South Charlemagne Drive at 4:17 p.m.