The following reports for June 15 – 21, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, June 15
- A 39-year-old female was arrested for domestic assault at 6:41 a.m. in the 100 block of Distinction Drive.
- Tampering was reported in the 600 block of Bent Oak Drive at 11:25 a.m. A vehicle’s license plates and lug nuts were removed.
- After a motor vehicle crash at 4:12 p.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive at Hawk Ridge Trail, a 71-year-old male was transported for medical treatment.
- A 25-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked at 7:55 p.m. on Hawk Ridge Circle.
Thursday, June 16
- A 17-year-old male was arrested for possession of marijuana at 9:36 p.m. near North Foxhound Drive.
- A 19-year-old male was arrested for violating a full order of protection at 9:36 p.m. on Laurel Oaks Court.
Friday, June 17
- A 36-year-old female and a 40-year-old male were issued summonses for domestic assault at 3:43 a.m. in the 2500 block of Savoy Drive.
- Theft was reported on Medical Drive at 4:16 p.m.
- A 34-year-old female was issued a summons for driving while suspended at 9:50 p.m. on East Pitman at Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
Saturday, June 18
- Trespassing was reported in the 70th block of Champagne Drive at 1:25 p.m.
- A 30-year-old female was issued a summons for leaving the scene after a two-vehicle accident on Highway N at Hawk Ridge Trail at 3:55 p.m.
- Property damage was reported in the 60th block of Champagne Drive at 8:36 p.m.
- A 35-year-old female was arrested for shoplifting in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 9:10 p.m.
- A 20-year-old male was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 11:33 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard near the Bent Oak Cutoff.
Sunday, June 19
- A 22-year-old female was arrested for DWI during a traffic stop at 2:06 a.m. on Ponds Fort Trail.
- An accidental fire was reported at 6:21 p.m. in the 900 block of Locksley Manor Drive. No injuries were reported.
- A 26-year-old male was arrested for stealing in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 7:24 p.m.
- An 18-year-old male was issued a summons for shoplifting in the 400 block of Hawk Ridge Trail at 10:11 p.m.
Monday, June 20
- A 25-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 1:36 a.m. on Civic Center Drive.
- A cell was reported stolen in the 10,000 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 2:25 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 17-year-old female was issued a summons for leaving the scene after an accident in the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:43 p.m.
- License plates were reported lost or stolen from a vehicle on Tucks Inn Court at 4:39 p.m.
- A 28-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at the St. Charles Police Department at 11:49 p.m.
Tuesday, June 21
- A 36-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on Interstate 70 at 12 p.m.
- A 35-year-old male was arrested for driving while suspended at 2 p.m. on Veterans Memorial Parkway.